COMEDK UGET Eligibility Criteria 2019- Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) will release the complete eligibility criteria of COMEDK UGET 2019. The eligibility criteria include the norms related to age limit, qualifying exam, nationality and other details. Candidates should satisfy the COMEDK UGET 2019 Eligibility Criteria for admissions into the B.E./ B.Tech courses offered by the participating institutes. Only eligible candidates will be allowed to submit their application form, else their candidature will be canceled at any stage of the admission without any prior notification. Hence, it is mandatory for all the aspirants to meet all eligibility conditions.
The COMEDK UGET 2019 examination is an online entrance examination for admission to undergraduate courses. Students clearing this examination can get a chance to secure a seat in one of the member institutes of COMEDK in the fields of medicine, dental science and engineering. COMEDK UGET 2019 will be conducted in 2nd week of May 2019. The registration process and sale of application forms has begun from 16th January 2019 onwards and will conclude on 19th April 2019. For the convenience of the candidates, we have mentioned the complete COMEDK UGET Eligibility Criteria 2019 in this article. Have a look-
COMEDK UGET Eligibility Criteria 2019-
Candidates from across the country can appear for COMEDK UGET 2019. However, they are advised to check the eligibility criteria of individual course before filling-in the COMEDK 2019 application to avoid rejection.
|S.No||Category||Medical/ Dental Course||Engineering Course|
|1||Qualifying examination||Second PUC or 10+2 or equivalent||Second PUC or 10+2 or equivalent|
|2||Compulsory qualifying subjects||Physics, Chemistry, English & Biology||Physics, Mathematics, English, Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Electronics/ Computer Science|
|3||Minimum Qualifying Percentage||50% (40% for SC/ST/OBC)||45% (40% for SC/ST/OBC)|
|4||Minimum Age Requirement||17 years as on December 31, 2019||No minimum age|
COMEDK UGET Eligibility Criteria for Architecture-
- The candidates must have passed class XII or its equivalent from a recognized board with Mathematics as a compulsory subject.
- The candidates those who have completed their qualifying exam in 10+2 pattern or are diploma holders, can apply for the exam.
- There will be no entrance test for the admission in architect courses. The candidates will be selected on the basis of their score in NATA.
- The candidates those who are looking for admission in B. Arch will have to submit a separate application form.
Candidates should keep the following things in mind while applying for COMEDK UGET 2019-
- All candidates will have to pass the compulsory qualifying subjects individually.
- The SC/ ST/ OBC candidates from Karnataka only are eligible with 40% minimum qualifying percentage.
- Final year candidates can also apply.
- General category candidates applying for medical/ dental courses should secure a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB) in aggregate and 50% marks in English paper of COMEDK UGET 2019. SC/ ST/ OBC category candidates should secure 40% aggregate marks in PCB & 40% marks in English paper in the entrance exam.
- Candidates for engineering course with a Diploma are not eligible to appear for the entrance test due to the absence of lateral entry.
- Candidates for the medical/ dental course who are currently pursuing any medical course across India are also not eligible to apply.
- Candidates for medical/ dental courses who have passed the qualifying examination before 2016 are not eligible to apply.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on COMEDK UGET Eligibility Criteria 2019!