CMAT Eligibility Criteria 2021- NTA will release the complete eligibility of CMAT 2021 in the month of October 2020, along with the official notification. CMAT 2021 eligibility criteria include the minimum age limit, educational qualification required, and more. Candidates who will satisfy the norms of CMAT eligibility 2021 will be able to register for CMAT exam. Indian citizens can apply for the exam. There is no age restrictions as per the CMAT 2021 eligibility criteria. Only eligible candidates would be able to apply. Hence, read the complete below-mentioned CMAT eligibility criteria 2021. CMAT 2021 will be held on the last Sunday of January 2021 for admissions into MBA and PGDM courses across India.
CMAT Eligibility Criteria 2021
To be eligible for the CMAT, the candidates must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria of CMAT 2021 provided below:
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- They must have graduated from a recognized University in any discipline.
- The candidates in the final year of the graduation can also apply for the exam. Such candidates must be able to provide the required documents at the time of admission.
- There are no age restrictions.
The CMAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria for the admission in various management programs may vary, but the general criteria to seek admission is provided below:
|MBA & PGDM||2 years||Qualified any Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (45% for SC/ST applicants)|
|Executive PGDM||15 Months||
|PGCM||More than 1 year but less than 2 years||Qualified any Bachelor’s Degree|
NOTE: If any ineligible candidate submits the application for the exam, then either it will not be accepted or will be rejected without any prior information.
CMAT 2021 Reservation
Reservation Norms in the institutes run by Central Government are as below-
- General-Economically Weaker Section(GEN-EWS)- 10%
- Scheduled Caste (SC)- 15%
- Scheduled Tribe (ST)- 7.5%
- Other Backward Classes “ Non Creamy layer” (OBC-NCL)- 27%
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD)- 5%
The application form of CMAT exam will be released in the first week of November 2020. Students who will meet the above said CMAT eligibility criteria 2021 will be able to apply online for the exam. The last date to send the filled application form will fall in the last week of November 2020. Candidates do note that applications of ineligible candidates will be cancelled without any prior notice.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on CMAT Eligibility Criteria 2021..!!