CAT Application Form 2022– IIM has released the online application form of CAT 2022 on August 3, 2022. The last date to submit the CAT 2022 application form is September 14. The link for CAT registration 2022 is available on the official website, https://iimcat.ac.in and should be submitted in online mode only. Prior to apply online for CAT Exam, candidates should check CAT eligibility, because the authority will not accept any application from an ineligible candidate. We have hosted the direct link of CAT 2022 Registration on this page. Read the complete details related to CAT application form 2022 here-
Latest- Click here to apply for CAT.
CAT 2022 will be held on November 27, 2022 (Sunday). In 2017, approximately 2.31 lakh candidates have applied for the CAT Examination. Candidates apply for the CAT Exam to secure a seat at one of the IIMs or the other participating leading Business Schools in the country. Common Admission Test is truly one of the most sought after exams for candidates looking forward to build their career in Management.
CAT Application Form 2022 Date
|CAT 2022 registration start date||August 3, 2022|
|CAT Registration Last Date||September 14, 2022|
|Application Form Correction Dates||Last Week of September 2022|
|Release of CAT Admit Card||October 27, 2022|
|CAT 2022 Exam Date||November 27|
The admission process will depend solely on the merit of the candidate. It is important and rather necessary to go through the eligibility criteria for the exam published on the official website by the conducting body in order to apply for the exam successfully. The candidates can apply online which also has an online mode of payment making the process user friendly and much easier.
CAT Application Form 2022- Necessary Details & Documents
Before filling the application form of CAT 2022, candidates should consider a few points such as the complete eligibility criteria, necessary details required to fill the CAT registration form and more. All the details are given below-
- Check Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have a valid and unique email address and mobile number
- Keep the provided documents handly
- Mark sheets (10th /12th/ Degree/Diploma)
- Work Experience
- Scanned images of your passport size photo and signature
- List of the IIM programmes to which you are applying
- Applicable Certificates (SC/ST Certificate/ Domicile Certificate)
CAT Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates must be graduates of any discipline from a recognized College/University.
- Candidates must clear their undergraduate course with a minimum of 50% marks. An exception of 45% will be made for candidates belonging to SC/ST categories.
- Candidates appearing for their final semester exam are also eligible to apply for the CAT 2022.
How to Submit CAT Application form 2022 Online?
The application form of CAT 2022 will be completed in three steps-
Step-1- Online Registration to Receive User ID and Password
Visit the official CAT 2022 website, www.iimcat.ac.in and click on the link indicating “CAT 2022 Online Registration”.
While registration, you will be required to make a User profile to generate a unique User ID and password. These will be used to login to your account for any further activity concerning the CAT exam.
Details Required to fill for CAT Registration
- Date of Birth
- Email Address
- Mobile Number
Step-2- Login to CAT Website & Fill the Form
Now, Login to your account by using User ID and password and fill the CAT application form 2022 which has different sections that are Personal Details, Academic Details, Work Experience and Programmes
Upload the Documents
All applicants should upload scanned copy of passport size Photograph and Signature in
|1||Photograph||30mm X 45mm||Should be less than 80KB|
|2||Signature||80mm X 35mm||Should be less than 80KB|
NC-OBC/SC/ST Certificate or PwD Certificate- The format of the certificates will be provided on the official website. Candidates have to download the same and fill the required details and get attested from the appropriate authorities, self-attest, and scan as PDF document to upload.
Step-3- Submit the Application Fee
In the last step, applicants have to submit the application fee through online mode only. Candidates can use their Debit Card/ Credit Card/ ATM-cum Debit Card/ Net banking/ Cash card or wallet to remit the fee. No CAT 2022 application form will be considered complete without the submission of fee.
- For General / NC-OBC candidates– Rs. 2300 + additional charges
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates– Rs. 1150 + additional charges
The final amount will also include applicable additional charges as per the table below
CAT 2022 Registration Video Guide
CAT Application Form 2022- Important Tips
- Make sure all the details filled in the CAT 2022 application form are correct and valid.
- Submit the application form on or before the last date as the exam conducting authority may or may not extend the last date.
- Make sure you take a printout of the acknowledgement of the payment of the registration fees for future reference.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on CAT Application Form 2022.!!