CAT Application Form 2018– The online application form of CAT 2018 has been released online on 08 August 2018. The Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta is the official conducting body of the CAT 2018 and has released the official notification. Common Admission Test 2018 is likely to be held on the 25 November 2018. Prior to apply online for CAT Exam, candidates should check whether they are eligible for the test or not, because the authority will not accept any application from an ineligible candidate. The last date to submit the CAT 2018 application form is 19 September 2018. The CAT application form 2018 has been released on the official website, https://iimcat.ac.in and should be submitted in online mode only. We have hosted the direct link of CAT 2018 Registration on this page. Read the complete details related to CAT 2018 application form here-
In 2017, CAT Application forms were issued on 09 August 2018 and approximately 2.31 lakh candidates have applied for the CAT Examination. Candidates apply for the CAT Exam to secure a seat at one of the IIMs or the other participating leading Business Schools in the country. Common Admission Test is truly one of the most sought after exams for candidates looking forward to build their career in Management.
CAT Application Form 2018 Dates
|1||CAT application form 2018 Release Date||1st Week of August 2018|
|2||CAT Registration Last Date||Last Week of September 2018|
|3||Application Form Correction Dates||Last Week of September 2018|
|4||Release of CAT Admit Card||Last Week of October 2018|
|5||CAT 2018 Exam Date||25 November 2018|
The admission process will depend solely on the merit of the candidate. It is important and rather necessary to go through the eligibility criteria for the exam published on the official website by the conducting body in order to apply for the exam successfully. The candidates can apply online which also has an online mode of payment making the process user friendly and much easier.
CAT 2018 Application Form- Necessary Details & Documents
Before filling the application form of CAT 2018, candidates should consider a few points such as the complete eligibility criteria, necessary details required to fill the form, details of application fee and more. All the details are given below-
- Check Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have a valid and unique email address and mobile number
- Keep the provided documents handly
- Mark sheets (10th /12th/ Degree/Diploma)
- Work Experience
- Scanned images of your passport size photo and signature
- List of the IIM programmes to which you are applying
- Applicable Certificates (SC/ST Certificate/ Domicile Certificate)
- The candidates must be graduates of any discipline from a recognized College/University.
- Candidates must clear their undergraduate course with a minimum of 50% marks. An exception of 45% will be made for candidates belonging to SC/ST categories.
- Candidates appearing for their final semester exam are also eligible to apply for the CAT 2018.
How to Submit CAT Application form 2018 Successfully?
The application form of CAT 2018 will be completed in three steps-
Step-1- Online Registration to Receive User ID and Password
Visit the official CAT 2018 website, www.iimcat.ac.in and click on the link indicating “CAT 2018 Online Registration”.
While registration, you will be required to make a User profile to generate a unique User ID and password. These will be used to login to your account for any further activity concerning the CAT exam.
Details Required to fill for CAT Registration
- Date of Birth
- Email Address
- Mobile Number
Step-2- Login to CAT Website & Fill the Form
Now, Login to your account by using User ID and password and fill the CAT application form 2018 which has different sections that are Personal Details, Academic Details, Work Experience and Programmes
Upload the Documents
All applicants should upload scanned copy of passport size Photograph and Signature in
|1||Photograph||30mm X 45mm||Should be less than 80KB|
|2||Signature||80mm X 35mm||Should be less than 80KB|
NC-OBC/SC/ST Certificate or PwD Certificate- The format of the certificates will be provided on the official website. Candidates have to download the same and fill the required details and get attested from the appropriate authorities, self-attest, and scan as PDF document to upload.
Step-3- Submit the Application Fee
In the last step, applicants have to submit the application fee through online mode only. Candidates can use their Debit Card/ Credit Card/ ATM-cum Debit Card/ Net banking/ Cash card or wallet to remit the fee. No CAT 2018 application form will be considered complete without the submission of fee.
- For General / NC-OBC candidates– Rs.1800 + additional charges
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates– Rs.900 + additional charges
The final amount will also include applicable additional charges as per the table below
CAT 2018 Registration Video Guide
CAT Application Form 2018- Important Tips
- Make sure all the details filled in the CAT 2018 application form are correct and valid.
- Submit the application form on or before the last date as the exam conducting authority may or may not extend the last date.
- Make sure you take a printout of the acknowledgement of the payment of the registration fees for future reference.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on CAT Application Form 2018.!!