BVP CET 2019- Bharti Vidyapeeth University will conduct the BVP CET 2019 in the offline mode in the last week of May 2019. It is an online university-level entrance test of 03-hour duration. The online registration for the same will be commenced in the second week of January 2019. Aspirants should check the eligibility before applying for the entrance test. Candidates should have passed the Class 12th or equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% marks to apply for BVP CET 2019. To complete the registration, candidates have to pay Rs. 1700/- as application fee.
Bharti Vidyapeeth University is one of the deemed Universities of the country. It conducts BVP CET 2019 for the admission of the eligible candidates in various B.Tech courses offered by the University. Other details related to the BVP CET 2019 are provided below. We will provide the link to apply online for BVP CET 2019 here.
BVP CET 2019 Courses & Number of Seat
|Name of Programmes
|Total No. of student intake
|B Tech. Chemical Engineering
|B Tech. Civil Engineering
|B Tech. Computer Engineering
|B Tech. Electrical Engineering
|B Tech. Electronics Engineering
|B Tech. Electronics & telecommunication
|B Tech. Production Engineering
|B Tech. Mechanical Engineering
|B. Tech Information Technology
BVP CET 2019 Exam Dates
|Start of BVP CET registration
|2nd week of January 2019
|Last Date to Submit Application Form
|3rd week of May 2019
|BVP CET Admit Card Download Date
|3rd week of May 2019
|BVP CET 2019 Exam Date
|4th week of May 2019
|Announcement of Result
|2nd week of June 2019
|Counselling commences from
|3rd week of June 2019
|Commencement of Classes
BVP CET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling up the application form, candidates should go through the complete eligibility criteria as the forms of ineligible candidates will be rejected without any intimation. The eligibility criteria for BVP CET 2019 is provided below:
- The candidates must have completed their class XII from Indian School Certificate Examination or any other equivalent board.
- They must have studied physics and mathematics as compulsory subjects along with biology/ biotechnology/ chemistry/ technical vocational subject.
- They must have scored atleast 50% marks in the above subjects. 5% relaxation will be given to the candidates of SC, ST candidates.
- The candidates those who are appearing in the qualifying exam are eligible as well.
BVP CET 2019 Application Form
The application form of BVP CET 2019 will be released online in the 2nd week of January 2019. Candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs 1700/- to complete the registration process. BVP CET application forms without the fee will not be accepted. The online application will be available on the official website.
Steps to Apply Online for BVP CET 2019
- Step-1- Online Registration– The first step towards the applying for BVP CET 2019 is online registration. Candidates have to visit the official website or click the given link and fill some important details to register. After successful registration, candidates will receive their login details on their registered email ID.
- Step-2- Payment of Application Fee– Login to your account and pay the application fee of Rs. 1700 through online mode either by debit/credit card or net banking.
- Step-3-Upload Scanned Images– Upon paying the fee successfully, upload the scanned images on photograph and signature in .jpeg format. Make sure you upload the images of correct size and dimension.
- Step-4-Fill BVP CET 2019 Form– At last, fill the application form of BVP CET 2019 with correct details. The details would be related to your educational and personal information such as complete address, percentage obtained in 10th & 12th and more.
After submitting the filled application form and fee, candidates should download the confirmation page for future purpose.
BVP CET 2019 Exam Pattern
- The duration will be of 03 hours.
- There will be a total of 200 questions from Physics, and Mathematics
- There will be no negative marking and one marks will be awarded for the correct answer.
- The BVP CET 2019 test will be held in offline or pen and paper mode.
BVP CET 2019 Syllabus
The BVP CET 2019 syllabus for the engineering exam will consist of class XI & XII syllabus of physics and mathematics. Hence, it is recommended to refer your Class 12th textbooks.
BVP CET 2019 Exam Centres
|Exam Centre No.
|Exam Centre No.
BVP CET 2019 Admit Card
The admit card will be available online on the main website after submitting the application form. The exam authority will not send any hard copy of the admit card at the postal address of the candidates. All applicants should bring their respective admit card while appearing in the entrance test. Candidates have to login to their account to download the admit card.
BVP CET 2019 Answer Keys
After completion of exam, the exam authority will release the answer keys on its website for the ease of the candidates. Candidates can check their marked response and will be able to calculate their estimated score with the help of the answer keys.
BVP CET 2019 Result
The result of BVP CET 2019 will be released online probably in the second week of June 2019. Candidates should login to their account to check their BVP CET scores. On the basis of obtained scores, merit list will be prepared and a suitable rank will be provided to the candidates.
BVP CET 2019 Counselling
Along with the merit list, BVP will also release the counselling schedule. The BVP CET 2019 counselling is likely to be commenced in the 3rd week of June 2019. The counselling procedure includes various stages such as online registration, choice filling, document verification, fee submission and more. Candidates should keep a few documents ready while appearing in the counselling such as
- Date of Birth Certificate
- BVP CET 2019 admit card
- BVP CET 2019 result
- Class 10th Marksheet
- Class 12th Passing Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
BVP CET Fee Structure 2019
|Type of Fee
|Annual Tuition Fee
|Regular Merit Category
|1, 12, 000/- Per Annum
|Institutional Quota Merit Category
|1, 70, 000/- Per Annum
|Foreign/ NRI/ PIO/ OCI Merit Category
|US $ 5400 Per Annum
Bharati Vidyapeeth University
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg,
Pune – 411030, Maharashtra, India
Email: [email protected]
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on BVP CET 2019!