KLUEEE 2019- Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation, also referred as KL University, will conduct the KLUEEE 2019 in pen and paper mode on 20 April 2019 and in online mode from 26- 30 April 2019 for admission to undergraduate programmes offered by various colleges affiliated under KLU. The application form of
KLUEEE 2019 Exam Dates
|1||Release of KLEEE Application Form||05 September 2018|
|2||End date of Application Sale||10 April 2019|
|3||Last Date to submit filled in application form||12 April 2019|
|4||Release of Online Admit cards for Written Test||13 April 2019|
|5||Release of Online Admit cards for OnlineTest||18 April 2019|
|6||KLUEEE 2019 Written Test||20 April 2019|
|7||KLUEEE 2019 Online Test||26 to 30 April 2019|
|8||Declaration of KLEEE 2019 Results||02 May 2019|
|9||Counselling Dates||Second week of May 2019|
|10||Commencement of classes||Last week of June 2019|
- Bachelor of Technology- B.Tech (04 Years)
BachelorofArchitecture – B.Arch. (5 Years)
- B.Sc -Visual Communication (B.Sc – VC) (3 Years)
BachelorofBusiness Administration (BBA) (3 Year) BachelorofBusiness Administration (BBA) with MBA (5 Years)
- B.Sc -Hotel Management (B.Sc-HM) (3 Years)
- B.Com.(Hons.) in Accounting and Finance (3 Years)
withintegratedIAS Coaching (Civil Services) (3 Years) BachelorofComputer Applications (BCA) in Cloud Technology & Information Security (3Years)
KLUEEE 2019 Eligibility
For B.Tech Courses
- Candidates should have passed class 12th or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology with 60% and above in aggregate.
- Candidates should also have a valid KLUEEE scores/ JEE Main scores/ JEE Advanced scores/ State Level Engineering Test including EAMCET and merit in Sports/ Cultural activities
For B.Arch Courses
- Candidates should have passed class 10+2 with above 60% marks in aggregate.
- Also, Candidates should have passed KLUEEE and NATA 2019.
For B.Com (Hons.)/BBA
- Candidates must have passed class 10+2 or equivalent exam with an aggregate of 50% and above.
- Candidates should also have a KLEEE scores and passed the Interview conducted by the University
- Candidates must have passed class 10+2 or equivalent exam with an aggregate of 45% and above.
- Candidates should also have a KLEEE scores and passed the Interview conducted by the University.
KLUEEE 2019 Exam Pattern
- The test will be held in both online (computer-based) and offline (pen and paper) mode.
- The exam will be a 3-hour duration test.
- There will be no negative marking.
|S.No||Subject||Total Marks||No. of Question|
|1||Physics||40 Marks||40 Questions|
|2||Chemistry||40 Marks||40 Question|
|3||Mathematics/ Biology||80 Marks||80 Questions|
|Total||160 Marks||160 Questions|
KLUEEE 2019 Application Form
The application form of KLEEE 2019 is available in online and offline mode both. Candidates either can visit the official website of the University or send request through post to get the application form.
- Go to the University’s official website- www.kluniversity.inor click the
above givenlink to apply online for KLEEE 2019.
- Fill the online application form with correct and valid details.
- Pay Rs. 1100/- as application fee through online mode by using Credit/Debit Card/Net banking.
- Upload the images of Photograph and signature in specified dimensions.
- Submit the application form and download the confirmation page.
Candidates can also send a request through post or visit in person to purchase the application form of KLUEEE 2019. Candidates have to pay
The Director, Admissions
K L Deemed to be University, 29-36-38
Museum Road, Governorpet,
VIJAYAWADA – 520 002.
KLUEEE 2019 Syllabus
Candidates have to prepare the given topics before appearing in the examination. All the topics and chapter is important. Hence, cover all of them to get good marks-
|Units and dimensions||Genetics||Atomic Structure||Algebra|
|Elements of vectors||Applied Zoology||Nuclear Chemistry||Trigonometry|
|Kinematics-Dynamics||Organic evolution||Periodic Classification of Elements||Vector Algebra|
|Work, Power, and Energy||Functional Anatomy of rabbit-Excretory, Musculoskeletal and Reproductive Systems||Chemical Bonding||Probability|
|Centre of Mass||Functional anatomy of Rabbit-Digestive, Respiratory and Circulatory systems||Stoichiometry||Coordinate Geometry|
|Rotatory motion||Application Biology||Solutions||Circles and system of Circles|
|Gravitation||Environmental Pollution||Acids and Bases||The Straight Line and pair of straight lines|
|Simple Harmonic motion||Man and Biosphere||Electro Chemistry|
|Elasticity||Phylum-Arthropoda||Chemical Equilibrium and chemical Kinetics|
|Surface Tension||Phylum||Chemical Energetics|
|Hydrodynamics||Animal Asociations||Surface chemistry|
|Viscosity||Locomotion and Reproduction in Protozoa||Hydrogen and its Compounds|
|Expansion of Solids- Liquids-Gases||Animal Organisation||Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals|
|Thermodynamics||Characters and Clasification of Invertebrate Phyla upto the Level of Clsses with Examples||Group elements|
|Thermal Radiations||Zoology, the Basics||IV Group elements|
|Sound||Plant Physiology||V Group Elements|
|Geometrical Optics||Crop Improvement||VI Group Elements|
|Physical Optics||Plants and Environment||VII Group Elements|
|Magnetism||Plant Pathology||Noble Gases|
|Electro Statics||Microbiology||Transition Elements (dBlock)|
|Current Electricity||Plant Kingdom||Environmental Chemistry|
|Thermo Electricity||Biotechnology||Hydrocarbons-I (Alkanes and Alkenes)|
|Electro Magnetics||Cell Biology||Hydrocarbons II|
|Atomic Physics||Classification of Flowering Plants||Alkyl Halides|
|Nuclear Physics||Economic Botany||Alcohols|
|Semiconductor Devices||Internal Organisation of Plants||Ethers|
|Reproductive Morphology||Aldehydes and Ketones|
|Institutes & Botanists of India||Nitrogen Compounds|
|Vegetative Morphology||Carboxylic Acids|
|World of Plant Life||Chemistry in Biology and Medicine|
KLUEEE 2019 Admit Card
The admit card of KLUEEE 2019 will be released on 13 April 2019for written test and on 18 April 2019 for online test. Candidates will need their application number in order to download the KLUEEE admit card. Candidates should generate their respective admit card on the examination day to verify their identity. The admit card will contain personal and examination details of a candidate such as examination venue, test date and time, candidate’s name and roll number.
KLUEEE 2019 Result
The result of KLEEE2019 will be available online on the official website of the University on 02 May 2019. Candidates will be able to download their scorecard from the same date. The result will contain the rank and marks obtained by the candidates in the test. Based on the ranks and scores, selected candidates will be called for the
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on KLUEEE 2019!