SAAT Application Form 2019- Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Bhubaneswar has released the online application form of SAAT 2019 for admission to various UG and PG courses on 03 December 2018. Eligible candidates can apply for SAAT 2019 till 31 March 2019. The application process includes different steps such as online registration, filling of application form, payment of fee and uploading of scanned images. Candidates should complete the each step of SAAT 2019 application form carefully before the last date. Click the below given link to apply online for SAAT 2019.
Siksha O’ Anusandhan University conducts a national level entrance test, Siksha O’ Anusandhan Aptitude Test, every year for admission to undergraduate and post graduate courses. SAAT 2019 is scheduled to be held in online mode from 13 to 30 April 2019, while the offline or pen and paper exam will be conducted on 21 April 2018.
SAAT Application Form 2019 Dates
|S.No||Events||SAAT Dates (Announced)|
|1||Release of SAAT application form||03 December 2018|
|2||Last date to Submit Online SAAT application form||31 March 2019|
|3||SAAT 2019 Exam date||13 – 30 April 2019 ( online mode)
21 April 2019 (offline mode)
How to fill SAAT 2019 Application Form?
Candidates can check the steps that are listed below before they proceed to fill the application form of SAAT 2019.
- Click the above given link or visit the official website, www.admission.soa.ac.in
- Enter basic details such as Name, Gender, Category, Email ID, Mobile number and more to register online for SAAT 2019
- Verify your email ID & phone number by entering the received OTP
- Login to your account with the login credential and fill the details with your educational information
- Upload recent colour passport size photo of size less than 1 MB in png gif jpg jpeg format.
- Submit the SAAT 2019 application form
Candidates are suggested to download the confirmation of application for future use.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on SAAT Application Form 2019