10 Best Countries to Study MBA Abroad for Indian Students- MBA is the topmost option for the students who want to go for post-graduation. Many of the students head to abroad while seeking this option. It is important for an MBA aspirant to choose wisely among the available options. The option a person chose should be in line with the person’s goals and ambitions.
10 Best Countries to Study MBA Abroad for Indian Students
- USA: USA has some of the top colleges for pursuing MBA colleges like Harvard University, MIT, Kellog’s and Stanford University. USA has an excellent education system for pursuing MBA as well as it provides a great professional environment for further studies.
- UK: UK has a great education environment and some of the best business schools. Universities like Oxford and Cambridge as well London School of Business are regarded as some of the best universities for MBA. In most of the colleges, the MBA duration is closed to 18 months. In most of the colleges, is ideal to have some working experience before applying because of the weightage associated with it as well as the better understanding of business concepts.
- Australia: This is again one of the in-demand destinations for MBA. Australia has a great education system as well as a friendly environment for students. MBA colleges in Australia demand a work experience of 2-5 years. The colleges here believe in practical experience apart from theoretical concepts. Some of the universities and colleges include University of Queensland, Melbourne Business School, Monash business school etc.
- Canada: Canada is a cost-effective destination for pursuing MBA compared to the USA and Australia. Canada usually demands a work-ex of 1-1.5 years for admissions. Some of the good colleges include Rotman School of Management, Ivey Business School, Sauder School of Business etc.
- Singapore: Singapore has emerged as financial hubs with some of the biggest corporates like IBM, General Motors, DHL etc. These provide a valuable environment for doing MBA here. Some of the best colleges and universities in Singapore include Nanyang University. As well as Singapore has various specializations in MBA. INSEAD and SMU are some of the good colleges.
- Spain: Spain is one of the top countries for MBA abroad. Most of the colleges require a working experience for applying. Some of the good colleges for MBA in Spin are IE Business School, IESE Business School, and ESADE Business School.
- Apart from these some of the other popular destinations for doing MBA are:
- o Norway
- o Taiwan
- o Mexico
- o Germany
- o Malaysia
Many of these countries provide have a great education system, cultural diversity as well. Most of these destinations provide a cheaper option for MBA compared to USA and UK.
Eligibility and Application Process for MBA from Abroad: The eligibility criteria vary with destinations as well as the college that you choose for MBA. The criteria for MBA include:
Graduation: Some of the destinations demand a 4-year graduation while some colleges also accept a 3 –year course.
Work experience: The experience varies with the destination and college choice. Most of the top colleges in the USA demand an experience of 3-6 years while UK colleges demand for 2-4 years of work ex.
GMAT score: GMAT score is widely accepted across the top colleges however the cutoff score varies with destinations and college.
Apart from these prerequisites, there are specific requirements with respect to the destination and the course selected. So, one should connect with the college before to have their requirements.
It is also important to build a good statement of purpose to apply in these colleges as they require good extra-curricular activities participation as well along with an excellent academic record.
One should carefully evaluate the options available and should choose the option which best fulfills his goals and aspirations.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on 10 Best Countries to Study MBA Abroad for Indian Students!