MICAT Application form 2019- MICA, Ahmedabad has released the online application form of MICAT I 2019 on 23 August 2018. Aspirants who satisfy all eligibility conditions can apply for the MICAT 2019 Exam. The last date to submit the application form is 20 November 2018 at 11:50 pm. The only mode to register for MICAT is online. The MICAT 2019 application form is now available on the MICA official website, www.mica.ac.in. We have also provided the direct link of MICAT application form on this page for your convenience. Click the below-given link to register for MICAT I 2019. MICAT I is scheduled to be conducted on 02 December 2018 whereas MICAT II will be held on 09 February 2019. MICAT (MICA Admission Test) is an all-India level entrance exam that is held for the admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management Communication (PGDM-C). Check the complete application process of MICAT 2019 Here.
MICAT Application form 2019 Dates
|S. No.||Events||MICAT Dates|
|1||MICAT – I Registration 2019 Starts||23 August 2018|
|2||Last date to apply for MICAT 2019 (I)||20 November 2018 at 11:50 pm|
|3||MICAT 2019 (I) Exam Date||02 December 2018|
|4||MICAT – II 2019 Registration Starts||3 January 2019|
|5||MICAT II application form 2019 to end on||30 January 2019 at 11:50 pm|
|6||MICAT II 2019 Exam Date||9 February 2019|
How to Submit Online MICAT Application form 2019?
MICAT Registration 2019 has been commenced online on 23 August 2018. MICAT aspirants can now submit their applications for MICA Admission Test 2019. Follow the below-given process to register for MICAT-
- Visit the main web portal of MICA or click the above given link to register online
- Select “New Registration” Tab, read all the provided instructions and create MICA ID and MICA password.
- To generate the ID, candidates have to enter your Name, Mobile Number, Email Address and captcha characters. Now, Agree to the terms and conditions.
- After creating the ID and Password, Login to your account to fill all the details of MICAT I Application form 2019
- Upload a recent photograph of file size upto 100kb and in .jpg, .jpeg or.gif format
- Submit the Application Fee
- Cross check the filled details and finally, submit the application form of MICAT 2019.
Don’t forget to take the print copy of completely filled MICAT 2019 registration form as you may need to show the same at the time of counseling process along with the other documents.
MICAT Application form 2019- Application Fee
Candidates have to submit the requisite application fee in order to successfully complete the MICAT 2019 registration. You can submit the application fee either by online or by offline mode. It is non-refundable exam fee. The MICAT application fee and the mode of payment are mentioned below –
MICAT Application Fee – INR 1985
Select any of the below-mentioned mode to submit the fee-
- Credit Card/ Debit Card – Use Visa or Master Card to pay the fee through online mode
- Net Banking – Opt for Net banking to transfer the application fee to MICA account.
- Cash at SBI Branches – Download the SBI bank challan and pay the fee at any of the SBI bank branches in cash. Also, save a copy of bank challan for future reference.
- Pay at Counter – Various payment counters are available across the country.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on MICAT Application form 2019!