MICAT Application form 2023- MICA, Ahmedabad will release the online application form of MICAT I 2022 in August 2022. Aspirants who satisfy all eligibility conditions will be able to submit the MICAT 2023 application form. The last date to submit the MICAT application form is expected to fall in November 2022. The only mode to register for MICAT 2023 is online. The MICAT 2023 application form will be available on the MICA official website, www.mica.ac.in. We will also provided the direct link of MICAT application form 2023 on this page for your convenience.
MICAT I 2023 exam date will fall in December 2022 whereas MICAT II 2023 will be held February 2023. MICAT (MICA Admission Test) is an all-India level entrance exam that is held for the admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management Communication (PGDM-C). Check the complete application process of MICAT 2023 Here.
MICAT Application form 2023 Date
|MICAT – I Registration 2023 Starts||August 2022|
|Last date to apply for MICAT 2023||November 2022|
|MICAT 2023 (I) Exam Date||December 2022|
|MICAT – II 2023 Registration Starts||January 2023|
|Last date to submit MICAT II application form 2023||January 2023|
|MICAT II 2023 Exam Date||February 2023|
How to Submit Online MICAT Application form 2023?
MICAT Registration 2023 will start online in August 2022. MICAT aspirants will be able to submit their applications for MICA Admission Test 2023 by following the below given steps
- Visit the main web portal of MICA or click the above given link to register online
- Select “New Registration” Tab, read all the provided instructions and create MICA ID and MICA password.
- To generate the ID, candidates have to enter your Name, Mobile Number, Email Address and captcha characters. Now, Agree to the terms and conditions.
- After creating the ID and Password, Login to your account to fill all the details of MICAT Application form 2023
- Upload a recent photograph of file size upto 100kb and in .jpg, .jpeg or.gif format
- Submit the Application Fee
- Cross check the filled details and finally, submit the application form of MICAT 2023.
Don’t forget to take the print copy of completely filled MICAT 2023 registration form as you may need to show the same at the time of counseling process along with the other documents.
MICAT Application form 2023- Application Fee
Candidates have to submit the requisite application fee in order to successfully complete the MICAT 2023 registration. You can submit the application fee either by online or by offline mode. It is non-refundable exam fee. The MICAT application fee and the mode of payment are mentioned below –
MICAT Application Fee – INR 1985/-
Select any of the below-mentioned mode to submit the fee-
- Credit Card/ Debit Card – Use Visa or Master Card to pay the fee through online mode
- Net Banking – Opt for Net banking to transfer the application fee to MICA account.
- Cash at SBI Branches – Download the SBI bank challan and pay the fee at any of the SBI bank branches in cash. Also, save a copy of bank challan for future reference.
- Pay at Counter – Various payment counters are available across the country.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on MICAT Application form 2023!