Amity JEE 2019- Amity University has released the application forms of Amity Joint Entrance Examination 2019 for admission to B.Tech programs. Candidates can apply for the test either through online or offline mode. The application forms are available on the official website of Amity University, http://www.amity.edu. Amity JEE 2019 is scheduled to be held from 08 April 2019 to 05 May 2019 in online or computer-based mode. Only eligible candidates will be able to apply for the Amity Joint Entrance Exam 2019 by paying an application fee of Rs. 1100/- through online or offline mode. After the Amity JEE registration, candidates can schedule their exam through an online portal. We have provided a direct link to apply for Amity University Entrance exam 2019 here. Read the article to know the complete application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern and syllabus.
Amity JEE 2019 Exam Dates
The exam dates are released by the University. Candidates can check the dates from below table-
|S.No||Event||Amity JEE 2019 Dates|
|1||Release of Application Form||November 2019|
|2||Last date to Submit Application form||March 2019|
|3||Amity JEE 2019 Exam Dates||08 April 2019 to 05 May 2019|
|4||Scheduling/ Rescheduling of test||After the registration|
|5||Result Declaration Date||10 May 2019|
Amity JEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates have to fulfill certain eligibility conditions before applying for the Amity Entrance test 2019. All the conditions of Amity JEE eligibility should be met to successfully submitting the applications.
- Candidates should have qualified Class XII from CBSE/ISC/State-Boards in the year 2017/2018.
- Students appearing in the said qualifying examination in 2019 are also eligible.
- Candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics with English in Class 12th.
- The minimum aggregate marks in class X & XII should be 60% with a minimum 70% in PCM
For Direct Admission– Student securing 80%+ aggregate marks in Class XII (CBSE/ISC/State-Boards of 2017/2018) are exempted from appearing in the entrance test. They have to submit the Amity Application Form only.
Amity JEE 2019 Application form
The application forms are available on the official website and at Amity Information Centers / Campuses in Noida, Greater Noida, Jaipur, Gurgaon (Manesar), Lucknow, Mumbai, Gwalior, Kolkata, Raipur and Ranchi. There are three ways for applying which are mentioned below-
Amity JEE 2019 Online Forms– Click on the above link and follow the given steps to apply online for Amity JEE 2019. Candidates have to submit the forms and fee through online mode only.
- Step 1- Online Registration with Basic details– The online application procedure commences with filling of the Amity JEE 2019 registration form. Here, candidates need to enter their Name, Mobile Number & Email Address. All three fields are mandatory. Upon Amity JEE registration, form number and password will be generated.
- Step 2- Filling of Personal Details– Click on “Continue Partially Filled Form” and enter your form number and password to continue filling the details. Now, enter your educational details, family details, and other asked information correctly.
- Step 3- Upload Scanned Documents- After filling all details correctly, upload the scanned copy of Class X mark sheet and passport size photograph of 3.5 x 4.5cm in jpg, gif, png, jpeg, bmp format.
- Step 4- Payment of Fee– students have to pay a fee of Rs. 1100/- through Debit / Credit card
- Step 5- Download Confirmation Page- Candidates are suggested to carefully check the details before finally submitting the Amity JEE 2019 application form.
Option 2 – Download Application form and Submit Offline- amity University will also release the hard copy of the application form candidates need to download the same and submit the filled form at the mentioned address. Also fix passport sized photographs on the Amity JEE application form and attach photocopies class 10th mark sheet and demand draft of Rs. 1100/- in favor of “Amity Form” payable at Delhi/New Delhi.
Submit Application Form By Post / Courier
Amity Admission Office,
Block – J2, Gate No: 3,
Amity University Noida Campus,
Sector – 125, Noida – 201313 (U.P.)
Option 3 – Purchase Application Pack- Candidates can also purchase the application packs from the Amity information centres and campuses in Greater Noida, Noida, Gurugram, Gwalior, Lucknow, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Raipur and Ranchi.
Here, the candidates are required to attach their recent passport sized photographs with the application form. Aspirants are to submit the application form along with the photocopy of class 10th mark sheet.
Scheduling and Rescheduling Charges: Candidates have to pay a penalty fee for not appearing on the scheduled date. It means that candidates who pay for the exam application of a particular date but do not appear will have to make further payment for rescheduling of dates.
Candidates have to pay Rs.750 as rescheduling charges for change of date of exam upon no-show.
Amity JEE 2019 Exam Pattern
To make the preparation easier, it is better to know the exam pattern of the test. Here are the important points of Amity JEE exam pattern that every aspirant must keep in mind before starting their preparation
- Number of Questions- There will be a total of 90 multiple choice questions (objective type).
- Time Duration: Candidates have to solve a maximum number of questions in 120 minutes or 02 hours.
- Sections- The question paper will be divided into four sections that are General English, Physics, Mathematics/ Biology, and Chemistry.
- Marking Scheme: The candidates shall be given 4 marks on each correct answer and 1 mark shall be deducted on each wrong answer.
- Exam Mode- Amity JEE 2019 will be conducted in online or computer-based mode.
|S.No||Subjects||Number of Questions|
Amity JEE 2019 Syllabus
Refer the given table to check the important topics from which questions will be asked-
|Vector Algebra||Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry||Quadratic Equation||Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants|
|Physics and Measurement||Chemistry in Everyday Life||Sequence Series||Cell Structure and Function|
|Newton’s Law of Motion||Atomic Structure||Complex Number||Plant Physiology|
|Kinematics of a Particle||Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties||Binomial Theorem||Human Physiology|
|Work, Energy and Power||Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure||Permutation and Combinations||Reproduction|
|Rotational Motion||States of Matter||Matrix and Determinant||Genetics and Evolution|
|Gravitation||Chemical Thermodynamics||Straight Line||Biology and Human Welfare|
|Periodic Motion||Chemical Equilibrium||Circle||Biotechnology and its Applications|
|Wave Motion||Ionic Equilibrium||Parabola||Ecology and Environment|
|Terrestrial Magnetism||Redox Reactions||Trigonometric Equations (Ratios, Identities, Equations)||Diversity in Living World|
|Experimental Systems||Hydrogen||Properties of Triangles|
|Electronic Devices||S-Block Elements (Alkali & Alkaline Earth Metals)||Functions|
|Communication Systems||P- Block Elements||Limits and Continuity|
|Wave Optics||Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds||Differentiation and Differentiability|
|Atoms and Nuclei||Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry||Indefinite Integration|
|Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation||Solid State||Area|
|Magnetism||Electro Chemistry||Application of Derivatives (Tangents and Normals)|
|Theory of Gases||Chemical Kinetics||Maxima and Minima|
|Electromagnetic Waves||Surface Chemistry||Ellipse and Hyperbola|
|Ray Optics||General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements||Inverse Trigonometric Function|
|Properties of Solids and Liquids||D and F Block Elements||Probability|
|Kinetic||Organic Compounds Containing Halogens||Vectors|
|Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen|
|Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen|
Amity JEE 2019 Admit Card
Candidates have to download their Amity JEE admit card from the official website of the university. The admit card is also considered as a hall ticket. Candidates need to carry the admit card with them on the day of the examination. The admit card exam date, exam time, complete address of exam venue and personal details of the candidate. Along with the admit card, candidates have to bring an original government issued ID such as Driving License / Aadhar Card / Voters ID / Pan Card / Passport. Read the given steps to download the admit card without any problem-
Steps to download the Amity JEE Admit Card
- Visit the official website of Amity JEE
- Click on the admit card section
- Enter your Form Number and password
- The admit card will display on the screen
Amity JEE 2019 result
The result of Amity JEE 2019 declared online on the official website of Amity University on 10 May 2019. Candidates can check their marks and rank secured in Amity Entrance exam 2019. Based on the result, candidates will be called for the counseling process.
Amity JEE 2019 Counselling
The university will commence the counselling session after the result declaration. The schedule will be published on the official website. The students have to attend a personal interview round at the counselling centre. Below is the list of documents that candidates should bring during counselling
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Class 10th pass certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificate (If any)
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on Amity JEE 2019!