IPU CET Admit Card 2019- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) will issue the IPU CET 2019 admit card in the month of May. Candidates would be able to download their admit cards as soon as they are available. IPU CET 2019 will be held in offline mode in the second week of May 2019 for B.Tech and Biotechnology Courses, respectively. According to GGSIPU, candidates appearing for IPU CET 2019 would be able to download the admit card tentatively a week before their CET exams. The IPU CET Hall Ticket will be released online on the website of ipu.ac.in. where candidates have to enter the Form or Roll number in the allocated field or window.
We will provide the link to download the IPU CET 2019 admit card on this page as well after its official release. In the meantime, candidates can read the article to get complete details of IPU CET 2019 admit card date and the process to download the same.
IPU CET Admit Card 2019 Dates
|1||IPU CET Admit Card Release Date||First week of May 2019|
|2||IPU CET 2019 Exam Date||Second week of May 2019|
|3||IPU CET 2019 result announcement||foruth week of May 2019|
How to Download IPU CET 2019 Admit Card?
The admit card will contain necessary information like roll number of the candidate, name, photograph and signature of the candidate along with venue and important instructions. To download the admit card of IPU CET 2019, candidates need to follow the below-mentioned steps
- Visit the official website of GGSIPU
- Click on ‘Admit Card’ tab
- Enter the required details namely, Application Form number or Roll Number
- Click on the submit button
- Take a printout of the hall ticket for future reference
IPU CET Admit Card 2019- Details Printed on Card
Candidates appearing for IPU CET 2019 exam must check the following details mentioned on their admit cards.
- Name of the candidate
- Candidate’s photograph and signature
- Roll Number
- Date of exam
- Time of exam
- Venue of the exam
- Important details of the exam
It is mandatory for candidates to carry IPU CET hall ticket to the examination centre. Candidates, without their IPUCET 2019 admit card, will not be allowed to sit for the examination.
IPU CET 2019 Admit Card- Important Instructions
- If any applicant fails to download the admit card then contact the Office of Controller of Examinations (Operations) at GGSIP University, Sector 16C, Dwarka, New Delhi 110078 at least 5 days before the entrance exam.
- No hard copy of IPU CET admit Card 2019 will be sent through the post.
- Candidates should bring a valid ID proof and a recent photograph along with the admit card while appearing for the examination.
- Candidates should keep a copy of admit card safe till the completion of the admission process
- The IPU Entrance Test 2019 will be held in Pen & Paper based mode
- The syllabus consists of various important topics from CBSE syllabus for 11th and 12th
- The duration of the test is 2 hours 30 minutes
- The question paper will be set in English
- There will be a total of 150 MCQs from Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
- For each correctly marked answer, 04 marks will be awarded and 01 marks will be deducted for incorrect answer.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on IPU CET Admit Card 2019!