UPSEE Syllabus 2019- AKTU will release the final syllabus of UPSEE entrance exam along with the official notice. UPSEE 2019 syllabus includes all important subjects and topics from which the questions would be formed for UPTU entrance test. To prepare well for the UPSEE 2019 Exam, candidates should be aware of the UPTU entrance exam syllabus and UPSEE Exam pattern. We have mentioned the syllabus of engineering entrance test, MBA entrance test, MCA entrance test and more. Candidates are suggested to get the details of UPSEE syllabus 2019 from the article and make a good study plan to crack the test with good marks.
UPSEE Syllabus 2019
For PAPER – 1 (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics)
|Chemical Equilibrium and Kinetics||Motion in one dimension||Algebra|
|Atomic Structure||Laws of Motion||Co-ordinate Geometry|
|Acid-Base Concepts||Motion in two dimensions||Vectors|
|Redox Reactions||Work, Power, and Energy||Trigonometry|
|Periodic Table||Linear Momentum & collisions||Dynamics|
|Colligative Properties of Solution||Rotation of a rigid body about a fixed axis||Statics|
|s-block elements||Oscillatory motion|
|Thermochemistry||Mechanics of solids and fluids|
|Isomerism||Heat and thermodynamics|
|Solid State||Magnetic Effect of Current|
|IUPAC: Nomenclature of simple organic compounds||Wave|
|Petroleum||Magnetism in Matter|
|Preparation and Properties Of the Followings||Ray Optics and optical instruments|
|Solid State||Electromagnetic induction|
Paper– 2 (Physics, Chemistry & Biology)- The syllabus for Physics and Chemistry is same as above
|Biology (Botany)||Biology (Zoology)|
|Protoplasm||Origin of Life|
|Plant Cell||Organic Evolution|
|Ecosystem||Mechanism of Organic Evolution|
|Ecology||Human Genetics and Eugenics|
|Seeds in angiospermic plants||Animal Physiology|
Paper– 3 Syllabus for (AG-I, AG II & AG III)
AG – I
- Agricultural Chemistry Matter: Inorganic Chemistry and Organic Chemistry
- Agricultural Physics and Chemistry
AG – II: Agricultural Engineering and Statistics
- Agricultural Engineering
- Agricultural Statistics
AG – III: Agronomy & Agricultural Botany
Agronomy: Crops, Soils, Irrigation & Drainage, Agricultural Botany
Paper -4 Architecture Entrance Test Syllabus
Part – A: Mathematics & Aesthetic Sensitivity
- Co-ordinate Geometry
- Aesthetic sensitivity – Aesthetic sensitivity Test is aimed to evaluate a candidate for aesthetic Perception, Imagination, and Observation; Creativity and Communication; and Architectural awareness.
Part- B: Drawing Aptitude – The Drawing Aptitude Test is aimed to evaluate a candidate for his understanding of Scale and Proportion.
Paper – 5 Syllabus for BHMCT/BFAD/BFA
- Reasoning & Logical Deduction
- Completion of numerical series based on the pattern / logic
- Geometrical designs & Identification
- Syllogisms (logic based questions), Identification of logic.
- Selection of correct answers based on the logic
- Identification of odd thing / item out from a group
- Selection of related letters / words / numbers / figures
- Fill in the blanks of the series based on the numerical pattern and logic of the series
Numerical Ability & Scientific Aptitude
- Class 10th Mathematics
- Calculation of fraction, percentages, square roots etc.
- Data / Table analysis, Graph & Bar Diagram and Pie Chart analysis
- Profit & Loss and Interest calculation
- Use of science (Physics & Chemistry)
- Health & Nutrition
- Current affairs / Events (Political, Social, Cultural & Economics)
- Current affairs relating to Business & Trade
- Countries & Currencies
- Historical events
- Latest Who’s Who?
- Geography including Tourist Places / Sports
- Sports & Games
- Word Meanings
- Meaning of Phrases & Idioms
- Antonyms & Synonyms
- Fill in the blanks
- Reading comprehension followed by questions
- Complete / Improvement of the sentences with correct use of Pronouns, Verbs, Adverbs & Adjectives
Paper – 6 Syllabus for Engineering (Lateral Entry)
Engineering Mechanics, Engineering Graphics, Basic Electrical Engg., Basic Electronics Engg., Elements of computer science, Elementary Biology, Basic Workshop Practice and Physics/Chemistry/Maths of Diploma standard.
Paper– 7 Syllabus for Diploma Holders in Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry- I
- Biochemistry and Clinical Pathology
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Health Education & Community Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry II
- Harmacology and Toxicology
- Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence
- Drug Store and Business management
- Hospital and Clinical Pharmacy
Paper – 8 Syllabus for B.Sc. Graduate in Engineering
- Differential equations
- Linear Algebra
- Transform Theory
- Complex variables
- Fourier Series
Paper- 9- MBA Entrance Test Syllabus
- English Language Syllabus: Grammar, vocabulary, uncommon words, sentence completion, synonyms, antonyms, relationship between words & phrases and comprehension of passages.
- Numerical Aptitude Syllabus- Numerical calculation, geometry and trigonometry, arithmetic, simple algebra, Interpretation of graphs, tables, and charts.
- Thinking and Decision Making Syllabus– Creative thinking, verbal reasoning, unfamiliar relationships, Assessment of figures & diagrams, and finding patterns trends.
- General Awareness Syllabus: Current affairs and other issues on economy, industry, sports, science, and culture.
Paper – 10- MCA Entrance Test Syllabus
- Logical Ability Syllabus- The questions will be asked to evaluate candidate’s reasoning and analytical capability.
- Mathematics Syllabus
- Modern Algebra
- Co-Ordinate Geometry
- Statistics Syllabus-
- Theory of probability
- Standard Deviation
- Mean, Median, Mode
Paper- 11- Syllabus for MCA (Lateral Entry)
- Mathematical Structures
- Modern Algebra and Matrices
- Combinatorics and Probability
- Number Theory and Methods of Proof
- Set Theory
- Reasoning Ability- Questions are created to assess the candidates’ reasoning and logical ability.
- Computing Concepts
- Principles of Computer Science
- Numerical Techniques
- Theory of Computation
- Proposition logic and Boolean Algebra
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on UPSEE Syllabus 2019!