UPCPMT 2017 Eligibility Criteria are the conditions that must be satisfied by the candidates to be eligible for the exam. It is necessary for the candidates to be eligible otherwise their application will either not be accepted or will be rejected at the later stage. These conditions are decided by the exam officials to provide a biased method to select the candidates those who can apply for the exam. Other details related to the UPCPMT Eligibility Criteria 2017 can be checked below in the article.
UPCPMT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria is a bunch of conditions that must be satisfied completely to be eligible. If even a single conditions remain unfulfilled, then that particular candidate will not be considered eligible for the UPCPMT 2017.
The eligibility requirements for the exam are:
- The candidates must have completed the minimum of 17 years of age as on 31 December of the year of the admission.
- The candidate should be a permanent residence of Uttar Pradesh state.
- They must have passed class XII or any other equivalent with Physics, English, Chemistry and Biology as the main subjects.
- It is necessary to have scored at least 50% marks in PCB. The age relaxation of 10% for the candidates of SC, ST categories.
- The candidates appearing in the class XII exam can apply as well.
The reservation norms for the different categories is also provided below:
|Other Backward Class||27%|
|Family Members of Freedom Fighter||2%|
In case, if a candidate submits his/ her application without checking the UPCPMT 2017 Eligibility Criteria and he/ she is ineligible for the exam, then the form will be canceled, and the application fee will not be refunded as well.
Keep Checking CareerLive360 for Latest Updates on UPCPMT 2017 Eligibility Criteria.!