SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2020– Staff Selection Commission (SSC) releases the syllabus of SSC Stenographer 2020 exam. Candidates preparing for the exams should have the details of SSC Stenographer 2020. The online exam is scheduled to be held on from December 1 to 3, 2020. It is a 02 hour duration test. SSC Stenographer exam syllabus 2020 contains important topics related to be asked in the exam. To prepare for the exam, candidates must know the complete details of the SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2020. Candidate’s knowledge on General Intelligence & Reasoning, English & General Awareness will be evaluated in SSC Stenographer 2020 Exam. SSC Stenographer Examination 2020 will be conducted for recruitment to the post of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and Stenographer Grade ‘D’. Complete subject-wise SSC Stenographer 2020 Syllabus is provided here.
SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2020 General Intelligence & Reasoning
Both Verbal and Nonverbal type questions are included in this syllabus of SSC Stenographer reasoning exam. The questions will be created from the listed topics-
- Similarities and differences
- Arithmetical number series
- Symbols and their relationship
- Space visualization
- Discriminating observation
- Relationship concepts
- Problem solving
- Decision making
- Visual memory
- Arithmetical reasoning
- Verbal and figure classification
- Arithmetical computation and other analytical functions
- Non-verbal series etc.
SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2020 General Awareness-
- Questions will be formed to evaluate the ability of the candidate’s general awareness of their surrounding environment and its application to society.
- Candidate’s knowledge of current events and everyday observation and their understanding of scientific aspects will be evaluated in the part.
- SSC Stenographer 2020 syllabus of General knowledge contains topics relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research etc.
- Cover the last 6 months current affairs to prepare well for this section.
SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2020 English Language & Comprehension
This section is added in the paper pattern to check the candidates’ understanding of English Language. The questions will be formed on the listed topics-
- Sentence structure
- Fill in the blanks
- Error spotting
- Idiom and phrases
- Direct and indirect speech
- Cloze test
- Reading comprehension
- Antonyms and its correct usage, etc.
SSC Stenographer 2020 Exam Pattern
|Subject||Number of questions||Maximum marks||Duration|
|General Awareness||50||50||2 hours|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50|
|English Language & Comprehension||100||100|
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest updates of SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2020..!!