RRB ALP Admit Card 2018- The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has issued the call letter of RRB ALP 2nd stage computer based test (CBT), to be conducted on 21, 22 & 23 January 2019 for recruitment to the Group C, ALP, Technician posts. Candidates who have qualified the stage 1 can download the RRB ALP admit card through all the RRB’s official websites, www.rrbcdg.gov.in. In the RRB ALP call letter, candidates can check the exam date, time, venue, roll number and other details. Candidates should have the User ID (Registration number) and date of birth details to download the RRB ALP Admit Card 2018 for 2nd stage CBT. We have hosted the direct link in this article. Download the RRB ALP call letter here
RRB ALP Admit Card 2018 Date
|1||RRB ALP & Technician 2018 Stage 1 Result Date||02 November 2018|
|2||RRB ALP 2018 Call letter Download Date||17 January 2019|
|3||RRB ALP & Technician 2018 Stage 2 Exam||21, 22 & 23 January 2019|
Download RRB Admit Card Here
How to download RRB ALP Admit Card 2018?
Follow the given steps to download the call letter of RRB ALP 2nd stage CBT
- Click the above link or go to the official website of RRB– www.rrbcdg.gov.in
- Select the News & Recruitment section provided on the top
- Enter your user registration ID and password (date of birth)
- Now, click on
- The admit card will appear on your screen
Along with the RRB ALP 2nd stage CBT exam details, candidates belonging to SC/ST category can download their free travel pass.
RRB ALP Stage 2 Exam Pattern
- The stage 2 examination will be conducted in two parts, Part A & Part B. The part B is qualifying in nature and shall have questions from the trade syllabus.
- For each correct answer, 01 mark will be awarded whereas for each incorrect answer, 1/3rd marks will be deducted.
- The duration of Part A will be 90 Minutes and for part B, the duration is 60 minutes.
|S.No||Sections||Marks||Number of Questions|
|2||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25|
|3||Basic Science and Engineering||40||40|
|4||General Awareness and Current Affairs||10||10|
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Recruitment News!