IOQM Registration 2022-23– HBCSE has started the online registration for IOQM 2022-23 on August 8. IOQM 2022-23 registration link is updated on olympiads.hbcse.tifr.res.in. Students can submit the registration form of IOQM 2022 in online mode. Class 8 to 12 students are eligible to apply for IOQM 2022. Candidates studying in KVs and JNVs are not eligible to write IOQM 2022. To complete the IOQM registration 2022-23, students have to pay a fee of Rs 230/-. Online IOQM application form 2022 will be released for NIOS students.
Latest- Click Here to apply for IOQM. Start preparing for exam by covering PRMO/ IOQM Syllabus 2022
Mathematics Teachers’ Association (MTA) will conduct IOQM 2022 on October 30 in single shift starting from 9:00 – 12:00 hrs. IOQM full form is Indian Olympiad Qualifier in Mathematics. PRMO full form is Pre-Regional Mathematical Olympiad. Read the article to know all about PRMO exam registration.
IOQM Registration 2022-23 Date | IOQM Date 2023
HBCSE has released the IOQM 2022 registration date. Below we have provided the tentative IOQM 2022 registration dates to helps students in their preparation.
PRMO 2022 Registration Date
|Events||PRMO Registration Date 2022|
|QOM Registration Start Date for Schools/Colleges||August 8, 2022|
|Start Date of IQOM 2022 Registration for students||September 9, 2022|
|Last Date to Register (Schools/Colleges)||September 8, 2022|
|Online PRMO 2022 Registration (NIOS Students)||September 15, 2022|
|PRMO last date of registration for students||September 15, 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||October 2022|
|IOQM 2022-23 Exam Date||October 30, 2022 (10 AM to 1 PM)|
|Result Date||November 2022|
|INMO 2022-23 exam date||February 2023|
|RMO 2022-23 Exam date||March 2023|
IOQM 2022-23 Eligibility Criteria
Students must check the below PRMO age criteria before filling the IOQM 2023 registration form
- Class 8 to 12 students who are born on or after August 1, 2001 can apply for Pre-RMO 2022.
- Indian citizens and OCI card holders can fill the IOQM 2022 application form.
Note– Students having OCI cards are not eligible for Indian team selection in the International Mathematical Olympiad.
IOQM Registration 2022-23 Step-wise Process to Apply for IOQM
IOQM 2022 registration form is available in online and offline mode. The IOQM 2022 online registration link for NIOS students is also available now. Follow the below given steps for fill and submit the IOQM application form 2022-
- Go to the IOQ website- https://emsecure.in/MTAEXAM or click the above given link
- Students can download the PRMO/ IOQM application form 2022 pdf
- Fill the details asked correctly
- Submit the filled the IOQM/ PRMO form 2022 to the registration centre
- Pay the registration fee through offline mode.
- Registration centres will further submit the students details at the portal during students’ registration.
The list of “PRMO/ IOQM registration centres” will be released on the official website on or after December 15, 2022.
All KVs, JNVs and Atomic Energy Central Schools can also register as registration centres and may accept to PRMO/ IOQM registration form form students of other schools.
PRMO 2022 Application Fee
|All students||Rs. 200/- per subject|
- Students have to pay IOQ fee 2022 in online mode only.
- The mode to pay the fee is offline through Cheque, Demand Draft or Cash deposit.
- In case of offline mode, collect NEFT /RTGS paying-in-slip from the bank.
IOQM 2022 Registration Form- Details Required
Students have to fill the below details in the PRMO/ IOQM online registration 2022.
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Phone number
- Email ID
- School name
- School Type (KV, JNV, Others)
- Details for Open School (NIOS)
PRMO Contact Details
Email: [email protected]
Help desk – 080-4908 7030
Timings: Monday to Friday: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM and 2:00 PM to 5:00PM
Saturday:10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on IOQM Registration 2022-23!