NMAT Registration 2022- GMAC will release the online registration form of NMAT 2022 in July 2022. The last date to complete the NMAT 2022 registration will fall in October 2022. Candidates need to submit their NMAT application form 2022 with requisite fee on time otherwise, it will not be submitted under any circumstances. The application form of NMAT 2022 will be able to access through the official website, nmat.org.in. Before filling the NMAT 2022 application form, candidates are suggested to go through the complete NMAT eligibility 2022. Aspirants should have qualified the graduation degree with a minimum 50% marks.
After 24 hours of successful NMAT registration, applicants will be able to download their NMAT 2022 admit card. Last year, a total 88,454 candidates were registered for the test. NMAT by GMAC 2022 is an online (computer-based) test that will be held in a 75-day long window. Read the article to get complete details of NMAT application form 2022-
NMAT Registration 2022 Date
|NMAT 2022 Registration Start Date||July 2022|
|Last Date for NMAT Registration||October 2022|
|Late Registration Dates||October 2022|
|Registration for Retake||December 2022|
How to Submit Online NMAT Regisration 2022 Form?
The process for filling up the NMAT 2022 Application Form is as follows:
- The candidates will have to visit the official website of the NMAT.
- On the homepage, they will have to click the ‘Register Now’ link to register themselves. They will have to enter their email id and other details as well.
- Now click ‘Register and Sing In’ tab.
- A new window will open which will display NMAT 2022 Application Form. But before filling the application form, the candidates will have to validate their email Id.
- Now they have to enter all the details in their NMAT application form. These details must be correct and contain all the details that are required in the form.
- Candidates must be sure that the entered details must be correct and complete in all aspects.
- They will also have to upload a recent passport size photograph in the application form.
NMAT 2022 Application Fee
Without the fee payment, the application form of NMAT 2022 will not be considered complete. The candidates will have to pay the fees through online mode only to complete their application process. The table given below will provide the details for the application fee:
|For Registration (Early)||INR 2000 + Applicable Taxes|
|For Late Registration||INR 2500 + Applicable Taxes|
|For Retaking NMAT 2022||INR 2000 + Applicable Taxes|
|For Rescheduling||INR 1100 + Applicable Taxes|
|For sending Additional Score Reports (beyond first seven)||INR 200 per Score Report + Applicable Taxes|
NMAT Application Fee Payment Mode
The NMAT by GMAC 2022 fee will be accepted through below given modes only-
- American Express
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- Diners Club
- Mobile Wallets
NMAT 2022 Exam Centres
The online test will be held at 73 test centres in India and at 4 International centres. Refer the table for the details
|North||Agra, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Jammu, Kanpur, Lucknow, Delhi, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Noida, Patiala, Varanasi|
|West||Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Nagpur, Nasik, Pune, Jodhpur, Kota, Mumbai, Pilani, Surat, Vadodara|
|East||Bhubaneswar, Guwahati, Patna, Ranchi, Shillong, Jamshedpur, Kolkata|
|South||Bengaluru, Chennai, Kochi, Tiruchirapalli, Vellore, Vizag, Hyderabad, Manipal, Mysore, Vijaywada|
|Central||Bhopal, Indore, Raipur, Jabalpur|
NMAT International Centres
Stay Connected With StudyGrades For Latest Updates on NMAT Application Form 2022..!!