NMAT Registration 2018- GMAC has started the online NMAT 2018 registration process for the aspirants from 3 July 2018. Eligible candidates can send their applications till 3 October 2018. The candidates need to submit their NMAT 2018 application forms with requisite fee on time otherwise, it will not be submitted under any circumstances. The application forms can be accessed through the official website, nmat.org.in. Candidates will also be able to submit the NMAT application form 2018with late fee from 04- 14 October 2018. Before filling the NMAT registration form, candidates are suggested to go through the complete NMAT eligibility 2018. Aspirants should have qualified the graduation degree with a minimum 50% marks. After 24 hours of successful registration, applicants will be able to download their NMAT 2018 admit card. Last year, a total 88,454 candidates were registered for the test. NMAT by GMAC 2018 is an online (computer-based) test that will be held in a 75-day long window from 4 October to 17 December 2018. Read the article to get complete details of NMAT application form 2018-
NMAT Application Form 2018 Dates
|1||NMAT 2018 Registration Start Date||3 July 2018|
|2||NMAT 2018 Registration Last Date||3 October 2018|
|3||Late Registration Dates||4- 14 October 2018|
|4||Registration for Retake||5 October- 14 December 2018|
How to Submit Online NMAT Regisration 2018 Form?
The process for filling up the NMAT 2018 Application Form is as follows:
- The candidates will have to visit the official website of the NMAT.
- On the homepage, they will have to click the ‘Register Now’ link to register themselves. They will have to enter their email id and other details as well.
- Now click ‘Register and Sing In’ tab.
- A new window will open which will display NMAT 2018 Application Form. But before filling the application form, the candidates will have to validate their email Id.
- Now they have to enter all the details in their application form. These details must be correct and contain all the details that are required in the form.
- Candidates must be sure that the entered details must be correct and complete in all aspects.
- They will also have to upload a recent passport size photograph in the application form.
NMAT 2018 Application Fee
Without the fee payment, the application form of NMAT 2018 will not be considered complete. The candidates will have to pay the fees through online mode only to complete their application process. The table given below will provide the details for the application fee:
|For Registration (Early)||INR 2000 + Applicable Taxes|
|For Late Registration||INR 2500 + Applicable Taxes|
|For Retaking NMAT 2016||INR 2000 + Applicable Taxes|
|For Rescheduling||INR 1100 + Applicable Taxes|
|For sending Additional Score Reports (beyond first seven)||INR 200 per Score Report + Applicable Taxes|
Application Fee Payment Mode
The NMAT by GMAC 2018 fee will be accepted through below given modes only-
- American Express
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- Diners Club
- Mobile Wallets
The online test will be held at 58 test centres in India and at 4 International centres. Refer the table for the details
|North||Agra, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Jammu, Kanpur, Lucknow, Delhi, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Noida, Patiala, Varanasi|
|West||Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Nagpur, Nasik, Pune, Jodhpur, Kota, Mumbai, Pilani, Surat, Vadodara|
|East||Bhubaneswar, Guwahati, Patna, Ranchi, Shillong, Jamshedpur, Kolkata|
|South||Bengaluru, Chennai, Kochi, Tiruchirapalli, Vellore, Vizag, Hyderabad, Manipal, Mysore, Vijaywada|
|Central||Bhopal, Indore, Raipur, Jabalpur|
NMAT International Centres
Stay Connected With StudyGrades For Latest Updates on NMAT Application Form 2018..!!