NEET Result 2021- Check NTA NEET UG Scorecard Details Here

NEET Result 2021- NTA (National Testing Agency) will announce the result of NEET 2021 UG courses in the month of June 2021 at ntaneet.nic.in. Candidates will be able to check the NEET 2021 result by entering their roll number and the date of birth. NEET result 2021 will contains candidates score, percentile and All India Rank. Candidates who will appear in the NEET UG 2021 also be able to check the cut off marks along with NEET UG result.

NTA NEET 2021 is likely to be conducted on first sunday of May 2021. NTA NEET result 2021 will not be sent to the candidates via post or any other mode. We will provide a direct link of NTA NEET UG 2021 result on this page. Also, get the NEET result date and process of downloading the same here-

NEET Result 2021 Date

S.No Events Dates
1 NEET UG 2021 Examination May 2021
2 NEET 2021 Result Date June 2021
3 NEET Counselling dates June 2021

NEET- National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) is conducted to offer admission to MBBS/ BDS Courses in various Medical/Dental Colleges of India. After the NEET result declaration, MCI will commence the counselling process for 15% All India Quota seats. The counselling for remaining 85% seats, which fall under state quota, will be conducted separately by the concerned authorities on state level. Candidates who score marks more than or equal to the cut off marks will be considered qualified in the NEET UG 2021.

The NEET 2021 Result will be prepared on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the exam. The procedure for checking the NEET result is provided below-

How to Check NEET Result 2021?

In order to check their result of NEET 2021, the candidates will have to simply follow these instructions:

  • Visit the official website of NTA NEET, ntaneet.nic.in
  • Search and click the link for the NEET 2021 result.
  • On clicking the link, the candidates will be asked to enter their roll number and birth date.
  • Submit these details and the NTA NEET Result will appear on the screen.

After the release of Result of NEET 2021, the candidates can also download their score card as well. They simply have to visit the official website and click the relevant link and provide their registration number, roll number, and birth date.

NEET Result Window Looks like

NEET Result 2021- Details Mentioned

The online NTA NEET UG 2021 result will contain certain details that will help students to get admission in MBBS colleges. The details that will be mentioned on the NEET scorecard 2021 are

  • Roll Number
  • Application Number
  • Name of Candidate
  • Subject-wise NEET Percentile 
  • Total Marks
  • Total Percentile Score 
  • All India Rank 
  • NEET Qualifying Status
  • Qualifying NEET cut off
  • AIR for 15% AIQ seats

NEET Score Card Image

NEET-2020-scorecard

NTA NEET UG Result 2021- Documents Required for Counselling

After the declaration of NEET 2021 result, candidates need to appear for counselling process. To appear of counselling, candidates should keep the below given documents ready-

  • NEET UG admit card
  • NEET Scorecard
  • Class 10 Marksheet and passing certificate
  • Class 12 Marksheet and passing certificate
  • Photocopy of ID proof (Aadhar/Driving License/PAN Card/Passport)
  • 8 passport size photographs
  • Provisional Allotment Letter
  • PwD Certificate (if applicable)
  • Caste Certificate (if applicable)

NEET Result – Marks vs Rank 2019

Marks range Rank range
701 1
690-681 20-88
680-671 99-214
670-661 223-476
660-651 568-930
650-640 946-1714
639-631 1809-2570
630-621 2788-3956
620-611 4074-5630
610-601 5692-7580
600-591 7784-10036

NEET UG Result- List of 10 Toppers

Along with the result of NEET 2021, NTA will also release the list of 10 NEET toppers. Below is the list of last year’s NEET toppers-

Also Read,  WBJEE Syllabus 2021- Check PCM Syllabus Here
Rank Candidate’s Name Category Marks
Obt.
1 SOYEB AFTAB UR 720
2 AKANKSHA SINGH UR 720
3 TUMMALA SNIKITHA UR 715
4 VINEET SHARMA UR 715
5 AMRISHA KHAITAN UR 715
6 GUTHI CHAITANYA SINDHU UR 715
7 SATWIK GODARA UR 711
8 SRIJAN R OBC (NCL) 710
9 KARTHIK REDDY UR 710
10 MATRAVADIA MAANIT UR 710

NTA NEET UG Result- Previous Year’s Stats

In 2018, approx 13,26,725 candidates had appeared in the NEET exam. More than 7 lakh students have qualified the examination comprising 6.3 lakh students belonging to general category.

Stay Connected With  StudyGrades for Latest Updates on NEET Result 2021.!!

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here