MICAT Syllabus 2019- Candidates who are preparing to take admission in MICA should have the complete knowledge of MICAT 2019 syllabus as it comprises of all the important topics and chapters. MICA, Ahmedabad conducts MICAT Examination twice in a year in the online mode. The institute doesn’t release the MICAT syllabus officially. Experts have created this syllabus of MICAT after analyzing the previous trends. MICAT syllabus 2019 provides the list of important topics of all sections that are verbal ability, subjective questions, general awareness, verbal ability, and psychometric test. We have mentioned the MICAT Syllabus to help aspirants in their preparation. Read the article to check MICAT 2019 syllabus and also solve previous year’s question paper and sample paper to have better clarity on the same.
MICAT 2019 Syllabus for Verbal Ability
This section contains 25 multiple choice questions to test candidate’s grammar and vocabulary. There is negative marking of ¼ for every incorrect answer. Some of the important topics in the verbal ability are:
- Comprehension passage
MICAT 2019 Syllabus for Psychometric Test
- It is mandatory to attempt all question of psychometric test. All questions will be of multiple choice.
- Candidate’s behavior will be accessed through this section. According to previous year’s paper of MICAT, in the first set, candidates have to select the appropriate answer among the three options that describes their behaviour in the best way.
- In the second set, candidates had to arrange the six statements as per their priority.
- There will be around 35 questions that will be asked to analyse the behaviour of the candidates as well as their characteristic traits.
MICAT Syllabus 2019 for Quantitative Ability
In this section, approximately 25-27 multiple choice question will be asked on below mentioned topics-
- Set Theory
MICAT Syllabus 2019 for General Awareness
This section will comprise of 25 multiple choice questions from current affairs. There is negative marking of ¼ for every wrong answer. Candidates must be well versed with business, economics and they should also know about the companies. The important topics include
- Companies and their owner
- Current Affairs
- Advertising and Marketing
- Business Brands and Media
- Sports News
- Indian Constitution
- Science and Research
MICAT Syllabus 2019 for Divergent-Convergent Reasoning
In this section, there will be approximately 30 questions which will be prepared on following topics-
- Sequence and Series
- Visual Reasoning
- Word Association
- Data Sufficiency
- Statement- Assumption
MICAT Syllabus 2019 for Descriptive Test
There will be no negative marking and candidates have to answer descriptive questions. Here the creative writing skills of the candidates will be tested. It is likely that four questions will be asked in this section and there will be no negative marking.
MICAT 2019 Exam Pattern
- Candidates will be asked both objective as well as subjective questions in MICAT 2019.
- 25 per cent marks for answering incorrectly in VA, QA, GA and DCR section.
|S.No||Sections||Total Number of Questions||Time Allotted|
|1.||Psychometric Test||35||25 Minutes|
|2.||Verbal Ability||25||1 Hour 45 minutes|
|6.||Descriptive Test||4||35 Minutes|
Stay connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on MICAT Syllabus 2019!