MICAT Exam Pattern 2023 – MICA will release the exam pattern of MICAT 2023. Aspirants should be aware of the MICAT 2023 exam pattern in order to crack the MICA Entrance Exam. MICAT paper pattern 2023 comprises of marking scheme, type of question asked, test duration, total number of questions asked and more. MICAT 2023 will be held twice in a year in online mode (computer-based mode). MICAT I will be held in December 2022 and MICAT II will be conducted on January 2023. As per the MICAT exam pattern 2023, there will be three sections.
Section A is a Psychometric test which is a compulsory section. Section B will comprise of multiple choice question on 4 subjects that are Verbal ability, Divergent and Convergent Thinking, Quantitative ability and Data Interpretation, and General awareness. Section C is a Descriptive test. MICAT 2023 has been designed to evaluate candidate’s logical reasoning, analytical and verbal ability, creativity potential, divergent thinking, written communication skills, and general awareness about issues on contemporary social and industry. Read the article to get the complete details of MICAT 2023 Exam pattern-
MICAT Exam Pattern 2023
- MICAT is a Computer Based (CBT) or online test.
- The test duration will be 02 hours 45 minutes.
- There will be 140- 150 Multiple choice question
- One-fourth or 1/4th marks will be deducted as negative marking for each negative response.
- There will be three sections.
- All questions of Psychometric Test compulsory.
- There will be no negative marking for any incorrect answer in psychometric section.
Section A: Psychometric Test
Section B: Verbal ability, Quantitative ability and Data Interpretation, General awareness; Divergent and Convergent Thinking
Section C: Descriptive Test.
MICAT 2023 Exam Pattern
|Parts||Section||No. of Questions||Time Allotted|
|Section A||Psychometric Test||36||35 Minutes|
|Verbal Ability (VA)||25||
1 Hour 45 Minutes
|Quantitative Ability (QA)||25|
|General Awareness (GA)||25|
|Divergent-Convergent Reasoning (DCR)||30|
|Section C||Descriptive Test (DT)||4||25 Minutes|
Candidates who will qualify the MICAT 2023 Test with minimum MICAT cut off marks will be called for Group Exercise and Personal Interview. All candidates who will appear in GE will have to appear for Personal Interview.
- Group Exercise (GE)- Candidate’s leadership skills and their attitude towards the team member will be analyzed in this team based evaluation process, referred to as Group Exercise. After group exercise, no further screening will be done.
- Personal Interview (PI)- In the personal interview round, candidates will be evaluated on their suitability for Creative Leadership in Strategic Marketing and Communication that are driven industry sectors along with other required traits.
|Quantitative Ability||Verbal Ability||General Awareness||Divergent & Convergent thinking|
|Data Interpretation||Reading Comprehension||Geography||Visual Reasoning|
|Number System||Analogies||Books and Authors||Data Sufficiency|
|Fractions||Fill in the blanks||Mergers and Acquisitions||Sequence and Series|
|Geometry||Error Correction||Major business / Banks- Tag-lines, Logos, Abbreviations, Advertisements||Word Association|
|Trigonometry||Jumble sentences||Current Affairs||Statement- Assumption|
|Probability||Synonyms and Antonyms||Business Brands and Media|
|Permutation and Combination||Companies and their owner|
|Mensuration||Advertising and Marketing|
|Time & Work||Politics|
|Time & Distance||Indian Constitution|
|LCM & HCF||Science and Research|
|Profit and Loss|
|Quadratic and Linear Equation|
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on MICAT Exam Pattern 2023!