MET Exam Pattern 2022- Manipal University will release the MET 2022 exam pattern along with the official notification in November 2021. Candidates those who are applying for the Manipal Entrance test must have the details of the exam pattern of MET 2022 to crack the exam. Manipal entrance test pattern includes the marking scheme used in the exam, a total number of sections in the exam, total questions asked in the exam, maximum marks, the time allotted to complete the MET question paper, etc. The exam authorities follow the MET exam pattern to create the question paper. Read the article to know all about the MET 2022 exam pattern.
MET Exam Pattern 2022
As per the MET 2022 Exam Pattern, there will be a total of 60 Questions in Manipal entrance test. The candidates will be provided four options for these questions and they will have to choose the correct one as per their knowledge.
- The total time to complete the exam will be 2 hours i.e. 120 minutes to complete 60 questions.
- MET 2022 will be held in online mode.
- These questions will be objective type questions.
- There will be no negative marking for NAT (Numerical Value Questions) questions. However, -1 mark will be deducted for each MCQs.
Manipal Entrance Test Pattern for B.Tech courses
|1||Physics||10 MCQs & 5 NAT|
|2||Chemistry||10 MCQs & 5 NAT|
|3||Mathematics||15 MCQs & 5 NAT|
The question paper will be divided into four sections. These sections will be Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English. Candidates will have to complete their question paper in the allotted time as no extra time will be provided to them under any circumstances.
MET 2022 Exam Pattern- Benefits of Having Details
- Knowing the MET exam pattern help you preparing accordingly for the Manipal entrance test. Cover the sections that have more weightage.
- Candidates can easily learn managing their time for solving the questions.
- The candidates those who have the details about the exam pattern of MET 2022, will find it easy in the main exam. They will be aware of the sections and the type of questions in which they need more time.
- Along with the exam pattern, candidates should have the details of MET syllabus.
Stay tuned with StudyGrades for other details related to the MET Exam Pattern 2022.!