MAT December 2018 Result– All India Management Association (AIMA) has declared the result of MAT (Management Aptitude Test) 2018 for December examination on 24 December 2018. Candidates can now check their section-wise and overall marks. To check the MAT 2018 result, candidates should have their Roll Number and Registration Form Number. The result of MAT 2018 is available on the official website, https://aima.in. MAT 2018 score will be valid for one year. We have updated the MAT December Result link on this page after the official announcement. In meantime, read the article to check the MAT result date and process to check it online.
MAT December 2018 Examination was conducted on 09 December 2018 in pen-paper mode and on 15 December 2018 in online mode.
MAT December 2018 Result Date
|1||MAT Dec 2018 – offline||09 December 2018|
|2||MAT Dec 2018 – online||15 December 2018|
|3||MAT December 2018 Result Date||24 December 2018|
How to check MAT December 2018 Result?
Candidates should follow the given steps to check the MAT Dec 2018 result without any hassle.
- Visit the official website of AIMA, or click the above-provided link
- On the homepage, link referring to ‘Student’s corner’ is available, click the same
- In the section of Results/Scorecard, choose ‘MAT December 2018’
- Enter the correct combination of roll number and registration number in the respective spaces
- Click on the ‘Submit’ tab
- Your MAT December Result along with the scorecard, will be displayed on the screen
- Download a print copy of the same for future reference
Candidates can also check the MAT result through SMS facility-
Aspirants can avail the facility of SMS to check their MAT December 2018 result after it official release. Candidates have to send MATS followed by their application number and DOB (date of birth) to 54242.
Eg- MATS 222356 032654 to 54242
Note: It is applicable to All Phone Operators
MAT (Management Aptitude Test), a national level test that is conducted by AIMA to shortlist eligible candidates for admissions to various management programmes, offered by national or international B-schools. The candidates who attained a relevant Graduate degree from a recognised University/Institute can apply for the examination. This examination is conducted in online and offline mode, both in order to test candidate’s knowledge on five major subjects that are Language Comprehension, Data Analysis and Sufficiency, Mathematical Skills, Intelligence and Critical Reasoning and Indian and Global Environment.
MAT Participating Institutes
- Jaipuria Institute of Management
- Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India
- Birla Institute of Management Technology
- Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan’s Usha & Lakshmi Mittal Institute of Management
- FLAME School of Business, Pune
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on MAT December 2018 Result!