KEAM Result 2019- Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala will conduct the KEAM 2019 on 22 & 23 April 2019. The result of KEAM 2019 will be available online in the fourth week of May 2019. The exact KEAM exam result date will be mentioned in the brochure. Candidates will need their KEAM login credentials, generated at the time of registration, to check the result. The result of KEAM will reveal the overall scores and rank obtained by the candidates in the entrance test. After declaring the result, the exam authority will release the KEAM 2019 rank list. Based on the rank list and KEAM exam result, candidates will be called for the counselling process. We will also provide the KEAM entrance result link on this page as well, after official announcement. In the meantime, check the given details for result dates and other relevant information-
KEAM Result 2019 Date
The final result date will be announced along with the Information brochure. Meanwhile, check the given table for tentative KEAM result date 2019-
|1||KEAM 2019 Exam date||22 and 23 April 2019|
|2||KEAM Result Date||4th week of May 2019|
|3||Rank List Release Date||3rd week of June 2019|
|4||Start of KEAM Counselling||4th week of June 2019|
How to Check KEAM 2019 Result Online?
The only mode to check the KEAM result 2019 is online. Candidates will need the KEAM result login to view the scores. Besides, follow the given steps to check the correct info. These steps also help you to remove the unnecessary issues-
- Refer the given KEAM result link or visit the official website, http://www.cee-kerala.org
- Provide the user ID and password in the respective blanks
- Recheck the details as wrong info can lead to technical errors.
- Now, click on ‘submit’ tab
- The KEAM exam result with scores and rank will be displayed on the computer screen.
Candidates should download the print copy of their scorecard or KEAM result. Candidates need to produce the same while appearing in the counselling process.
Details Printed on KEAM 2019 Result
The KEAM entrance result will contain marks secured by the candidate in the KEAM entrance exam (Paper I and Paper II scores). The result will also provide the given details
- Name & Category of the candidates
- KEAM 2019 Application Number/ Roll Number
- Marks secured by the candidates
- KEAM 2019 Qualifying marks
KEAM 2019 Rank List
After declaration of KEAM exam result, candidates need to submit their class 12th marks or equivalent exam score within the specified time limit. Based on KEAM 2019 scores and class 12th marks, a rank list will be prepared. The exam conducting authorities will consider the standardization procedure to create the KEAM rank list 2019. This rank list will be created on the basis of merit which will be taken into consideration during the counselling procedure. The separate rank list will be released for B.Tech and B.Arch courses.
Minimum Qualifying Marks Required for KEAM Rank List 2019
To get a place in the KEAM 2019 rank list, candidates need to acquire at least 10 marks in each paper of KEAM Examination (Paper I and Paper II). If any candidate fails to do so then their name will not be included in the rank list and also they will not be considered for the
KEAM 2019 Tie Breaking Criteria
If one or more candidates obtained same marks in the rank list, the give mechanism will be considered to break the tie:
- Candidate having higher marks in Physics will be placed higher.
- If the tie exists, then the marks acquired by the students in the Mathematics section will be considered, with the one having higher marks ranked higher,
- If still, the tie persists, then the candidate’s age will be considered. The candidate who is older in age will get a higher rank.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on KEAM Result 2019!