JKCET Application Form 2020– Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE) has released the application form of JKCET 2020 on March 12, 2020. JKCET 2020 application form is available on the official website-jkbopee.gov.in. The only mode to submit the JKCET forms is online. Along with the JKCET application form 2020, students need to pay an application fee of Rs. 1200/- in online mode through net banking/debit card/credit card. Students are advised to read the entire eligibility criteria before filling up the JKCET application form 2020. Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test 2020 for Engineering is scheduled to be held on April 26, 2020. Read the below article to know all details on JKCET 2020 application form-
Latest- Click Here to Apply for JKCET 2020!
JKCET Application Form 2020 Dates
|Events||JKCET Registration Dates|
|Release of JKCET 2020 Notification||March 11, 2020|
|Starting of Online JKCET 2020 Registration||March 12, 2020|
|Last date to Submit the JKCET 2020 Application Form||March 31, 2020|
|Last Date to Pay Fee||March 31, 2020|
|Last Date to Upload Required Documents||March 31, 2020|
|Release of Admit card||2nd week of April 2020|
|JKCET Exam 2020 Date||April 26, 2020|
JKCET Application Form 2020- Documents Required
- Residence Proof certificate of J&K or Ladakh
- Qualifying marks sheet (12th class passing certificate)
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Reserved category certificate, if any, (including Sports Certificate/ TFW certificate)
- Scanned Image of Photograph, Signature, & Left Thumb impression
Specification of Documents & Images
|Photograph||10 KB to 50 KB||3.5×4.5 cm||JPG/JPEG|
|Signature||10 KB to 50 KB||3.5×1.5 cm||JPG/JPEG|
|Thumb Impression||10 KB to 50 KB||3.5×1.5 cm||JPG/JPEG|
|Other Certificates||100 to 200 KB||–|
How to Fill & Submit JKCET Application Form 2020?
- Visit the JKBOPEE’s official website https://jkbopee.gov.in or click the above link
- Click on “Exam” Section available in the header section
- Select “Common Entrance Test (Engineering)”
- Carefully read the available instruction and registration dates
- Now, click on ‘Click here to fill Application’ link.
- Check the box provided in the end and click on “Apply” tab.
- JKCET 2020 application form will appear on the screen.
- Students have to fill all the asked details such as email ID, Name, date of birth, phone number etc. in the JKCET application form 2020.
- Upload scanned images of recent passport size photograph, left thumb impression and signature in the specified size and format.
- Carefully check the filled details and click on “Submit”
After submitting all details in JKCET 2020 registration form, students are advised to download a copy of confirmation page.
JKCET Application Fee 2020– Rs. 1200/- (Rupees one thousand and two hundred only). Students have to pay the mentioned application fee online through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
JKCET 2020 Application Form- Important Instructions
- The exam conducting authority will only accept online JKCET registration form.
- Read all the instructions before filling the JKCET application form 2020 to avoid the inconvinience later.
- The application form of ineligible candidates will be cancelled without any prior intimation.
- Download a copy of the confirmation page and keep it safe till the completion of admission process.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updated on UG Admission 2020!