IIT JAM Application Form 2023- IIT Roorkee will release the online application form of IIT JAM 2023 on its official website. The JAM Online Application Processing System (JOAPS) will be made live tentatively in September 2022. Candidates should check the complete eligibility criteria before filling the IIT JAM 2023 applications. The last date to fill the online IIT JAM application form will fall in October 2022. JOAPS also provides an online interface to the candidate for interacting with the JAM Administration. We will provide a direct link to apply online for the test on this page as well. IIT JAM registration dates to be out soon. Read the provided IIT JAM 2023 application form date and process here.
IIT JAM Application Form 2023 Date
|Online Registration started on JAM 2023 Website||September 2022|
|Last Date to Submit Completely Filled JAM Application form 2023||October 2022|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fee||2nd week of October 2022|
|JAM 2023 Examination Date||February 2023|
|Submission of Application Form for Admission on the JAM 2023 Website||1st week of April 2023|
|Last Date for receipt of the request for change of category||2nd week of April 2023|
IIT JAM 2023 Examination Schedule
|Exam Date||Session||Time||Test Papers and Codes|
|February 2023||I||9:00 a.m. -12:00 noon||Biological Sciences (BL), Mathematics (MA) and Physics (PH)|
|II||2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.||Biotechnology (BT), Chemistry (CY), Geology (GG) and Mathematical Statistics (MS)|
How to Submit IIT JAM Application Form 2023 Online?
The online registration process of IIT JAM 2023 contains four simple steps. The four steps are
- Step-1- Apply online for Exam
- Step-2- Upload photograph, signature and other documents like category certificate or PwD certificate (if applicable), etc.
- Step-3- Payment of Application Fee through online mode
- Step-4- Check the Status and Download the IIT JAM application form
Step-1- Apply Online
- Candidates have to register online on JOAPS website, by providing his/her name, an active E-mail address, a mobile number and a password. Make sure you frequently check the E-mail address as all further communications to the candidate will be sent to the provided E-mail address.
- After successful IIT JAM 2023 registration, an E-mail will be sent to the candidates that will contain candidate’s Enrolment ID. Candidates will also receive the same through SMS on their registered mobile number.
- Now, login to your account with the help of Enrollment ID and password, complete the IIT JAM Application Form 2023 and provide all the necessary information.
Step-2- Upload Photograph and Signature
To fill the IIT JAM 2023 application form, candidates must upload the mentioned documents.
The JAM 2023 admit card and scorecard will contain your photograph, hence upload the recent picture with the clear background. Your photograph is the primary identification detail. Examiner will match your face with the provided photograph. Make sure the quality of the image is good.
- The photograph should be in JPEG format and its size should be 240 X 320 pixel. The size should be in the range of 5KB to 200KB.
- It must be in COLOR and its background must be white or a very light color.
- Don’t wear spectacles with dark glasses.
- Make a rectangular box of 2 cm X 7 cm size on an A4 white sheet. Sign in the box with black or dark blue ink pen.
- The signature should not be in Capital letters.
- The image should be in JPEG format with maximum size 160 X 560 in pixels and minimum size 80 X 280 in pixels.
- The file size must be in the range of 5KB to 100KB.
Step-3- Payment of Application Fee
Candidates have to submit the below-mentioned application fee either by Net banking/ Credit Card or Debit Card to complete the IIT JAM Application Form 2023. Only online mode is available to submit the application fee.
IIT JAM 2023 Application Fee
|Group/Category||One Test Paper||Two Test Papers|
|Female (All Categories)/ SC/ST/PwD||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 1050/-|
|All Others||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 2100/-|
Additional Fee for Addition or Change of Test Paper(s)
Candidates who want to change the test paper or want to add one more paper can check the below mentioned additional charges.
|Category||Existing||In case of Change||In case of Adding Paper(s)|
|Case||Additional Fee(Rs.)||Case||Additional Fee (Rs.)|
|Female (All Categories)/ SC/ST/PwD||One Test Paper||One Test Paper||Rs. 750/-||One Test Paper||Rs. 300/-|
|Two Test Papers||Any One Test Paper||Rs. 300/-||Not Applicable|
|Both Papers||Rs. 1050/-|
|All Others||One Test Paper||One Test Paper||Rs. 1500/-||One Test Paper||Rs. 600/-|
|Two Test Papers||Any One Test Paper||Rs. 600/-||Not Applicable|
|Both Papers||Rs. 2100/-|
Additional Fee for Changing Category or Gender
Candidates have to pay the additional charges to make the correction in gender or category. In separate situations, the additional charges vary. Check the below table to calculate your additional fee for making corrections-
|Entered Category/ Gender||Changes||Case||Additional Fee|
|Female (All Categories)/SC/ ST/PwD (Group – 1)||Within Group-1||One or Two Test Paper(s)||NIL|
|To Group-2||One Test Paper||Rs. 750/-|
|Both Papers||Rs. 1050/-|
|All Others (Group – 2)||To Group-1||One or Two Test Paper(s)||NIL*|
Step-4- Check the Status and Download the application form
After submitting the application fee, check the status of the IIT JAM 2023 application form whether it is accepted or rejected. If the application form is accepted then, download the print copy of acknowledgment or completely filled IIT JAM Application Form 2023 for future reference.
IIT JAM 2023- Examination Centres
|IISc Bangalore||Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Hubli, Kannur, Mangalore, Kozhikode, Palakkad, Trissur|
|IIT Bombay||Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Goa, Nagpur, Nasik, Pune, Nanded, Vadodara|
|IIT Delhi||Faridabad, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad, Gurugram, Indore, Hisar, Jaipur, Jammu, New Delhi, Jodhpur|
|IIT Guwahati||Dhanbad, Dibrugarh, Asansol-Durgapur, Guwahati, Kalyani, Patna, Siliguri, Jorhat|
|IIT Kanpur||Allahabad, Agra, Bareilly, Bhopal, Lucknow, Kanpur, Varanasi|
|IIT Kharagpur||Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Kharagpur, Raipur, Vijaywada, Ranchi, Visakhapatnam|
|IIT Madras||Chennai, Ernakulam, Coimbatore, Kollam, Kottayam, Madurai, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirunelveli, Tiruchirapalli, Warangal|
|IIT Roorkee||Jalandhar, Dehradun, Noida, Kurukshetra, Mohali, Moradabad, Roorkee|
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on IIT JAM Application Form 2023!