GITAM GAT Application Form 2019- Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management, commonly refer as GITAM, has released the application form for GITAM GAT 2019 in the month of November 2018. GITAM GAT 2019 application form has been released online on the official website of GITAM, gitam.edu. It is recommended to read the complete information brochure before filling up the application form. Candidates first check the GITAM GAT eligibility, registration dates and complete the application process prior to proceeding forward. Along with the GITAM GAT Application Form 2019, candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs 1000/- (Rs. 600/- for girls) to complete the GITAM registration process. We have also provide the link of GITAM GAT 2019 application form on this page for your ease.
GITAM GAT Application form 2019 Dates
|1||Start of GITAM GAT 2019 Registration||November 2018|
|2||End of GITAM GAT Registration||30 March 2019|
|3||Last Date to Request GITAM Application Form by Post||25 March 2019|
|4||GITAM GAT 2019 Exam||05- 07 April 2019|
How to Submit GITAM GAT Application Form 2019?
The online registration process of GITAM GAT 2019 consists of 3 steps that need to be followed by every candidate to successfully complete the application procedure-
Step1- Fill the Online Application Form-
The application form of GITAM GAT 2019 has been released online on www.gitam.edu. Candidates can also click the link mentioned above. After accessing the link, candidates have to furnish all the details in online GITAM GAT application form 2019. After successfully submitting the details, an application number will be generated that candidates can use for further proceedings.
Step2- Upload of Photograph-
Candidates need to login to their account with the help of application number and password to upload your recent passport size color photograph. The format of the scanned image of the photograph should be in jpg only and its size must be larger than 4 kb and less than 50 kb. Alongside, the image’s dimension should be 4 cm (width) x 4 cm (Height) only.
Step3- Fee Payment
In the last step, candidates have to pay the registration fee of Rs. 1000/- for boys or Rs. 600/- for girls by debit card/ credit card (visa/master card) and follow the given instruction. After successful payment, a candidate will be able to print the acknowledgment page.
Candidates can also pay the fee by Demand Draft. Download at least two copies of print-out of the filled-in GITAM GAT 2019 application form and send one copy of application form along with demand draft (Rs. 1000/- for boys or Rs. 600/- for girls) drawn in favor of GITAM University payable at Visakhapatnam on any scheduled bank by Registered post / Speed post / Courier to the
GANDHINAGAR CAMPUS, RUSHIKONDA,
VISAKHAPATNAM–530045, ANDHRA PRADESH, INDIA.
GITAM GAT Application Form 2019- Important Details
- Candidates can modify/ change the entered details before the payment of registration fee. After submitting the fee, candidate won’t be able to make any changes in the GITAM GAT 2019 application form.
- Prior to filing the GITAM GAT application form, the candidates must go through the general instructions provided in the information brochure.
- They are also advised to keep the details ready with them so that no mistake is committed by them.
- Download a copy of filled application form and acknowledgment page and keep it safe till the completion of admission process.
- Make sure all the details filled in the GITAM GAT application form are correct and valid.
- Write the GITAM GAT 2019 application number on the back side of the demand draft.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on GITAM GAT Application form 2019!