Delhi Police Constable Syllabus 2023: Staff Selection Commission releases the written exam syllabus of Delhi Police Constable 2023. Candidates can check the important topics that need to be covered for the recruitment exam in Delhi Police Constable 2023 Syllabus. SSC Delhi Police syllabus 2023 helps in preparing for the exam in a better manner. There are topics from GK/ Current affairs, Reasoning, Numerical Ability and computer knowledge in Delhi Police Constable Syllabus 2023. All the questions shall be of Matriculation Level. Candidates can download the SSC Delhi Constable syllabus from ssc.nic.in. Read the below details to know the Delhi Police Constable 2023 Syllabus-
Delhi Police Constable Syllabus 2023 for General Knowledge/ Current Affairs
In this section questions will be asked from current events and happenings around the globe. Check the SSC Delhi Police Constable General Knowledge syllabus below
- India and its neighboring countries
- Indian Economy
- General Polity
- Indian Constitution
- Scientific Research etc.
Delhi Police Constable Syllabus 2023 for Reasoning
In Reasoning, questions will be asked from verbal and non verbal topics. Check the SSC Delhi Police Constable Reasoning syllabus below
- Similarities and differences
- Spatial visualization
- Spatial orientation
- Visual memory
- Relationship concepts
- Arithmetical reasoning and figural classification
- Arithmetic number series
- Non-verbal series
- Coding and decoding etc
Delhi Police Constable Syllabus 2023 for Numerical Ability
SSC Delhi Police Constable Numerical Ability syllabus contains questions on below given topics
- Number Systems,
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers
- Fundamental Arithmetical operations
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Time
- Time and Work, etc
Delhi Police Constable Syllabus 2023 for Computer Knowledge
The question papers contains a section of Computer knowledge in which candidates have to solve questions on the below given topics of SSC Delhi Police Syllabus
- MS Word (Word Processing Basics, Text Creation, Formatting and its presentation features)
- MS Excel (Creating SpreadSheet, Function and Formulas, Editing of Cells)
- Communication (E-mail, Sending/ receiving of Emails and its related functions)
- Internet, WWW and Web Browsers (Internet, URL, HTTP, FTP, Web sites, Blogs, Web Browsing Software, Video conferencing, Search Engines, Chat, e-Banking).
Delhi Police Constable 2023 Exam Pattern
Along with the SSC Delhi Police Constable Syllabus 2023, candidates should know the exam pattern-
- The exam will be held in computer based mode.
- There will be 100 questions of 1 mark each.
- The question paper will have multiple choice questions only.
- The test duration is 90 minutes.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks
- The computer based examination will be conducted in English and Hindi only.
SSC Delhi Police Constable Exam Pattern
|Subjects||Maximum Marks||Number of Question|
|General Knowledge/ Current Affairs||50||50|
|Computer Knowledge- Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MS Word, Communication, Internet, WWW and Web Browsers etc||10||10|
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates of SSC Delhi Police Constable Syllabus 2023!