AIL LET 2024- Army Institute of Law will release the online application form and notification of AIL LET exam 2024 in April. Candidates should have at least 45% marks in Class 12th or equivalent examination in order to apply for AIL LET 2024. The official website to get the AIL LET exam details is ail.ac.in. AIL LET 2024 will be conducted in June 2024 to offer admission in bachelor law programs such as B.A. LLB in honors and LLM programs offered by the Institute.
AIL LET (AIL Law Entrance Test) is conducted by the Army Institute of Law at All India Level, every year. A total of 60 seats are reserved for Army personnel students whereas 4% seats are reserved for civil students, remaining 16% seats are available for Punjab residents. Candidates can check the syllabus, exam pattern, exam dates and other details of AIL LET 2024 here-
Details of the courses–
- B.A. L.L.B. -Bachelor of Arts in Bachelor of Law.
AIL LET 2024- An Overview
|Army Institute of Law- Law entrance test
|Army Institute of Law, Patiala, Punjab
|Objective Type Questions
AIL LET 2024 Exam Date
The official exam schedule will soon be released online. Candidates can check the tentative AIL LET exam dates 2024 here
AIL LET Exam Date 2024
|AIL LET 2024 Exam Dates (Tentative)
|AIL LET 2024 Online Registration Commences
|Last date for submission of AIL LET forms
|AIL LET 2024 Admit Card Release Date
|AIL LET 2024 Exam Dates
|Declaration of AIL LET result
|Start of Counseling Process
AIL LET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have passed the 10+2 Exam with minimum 50% marks from a recognized Institute.
- Foreign candidates should have a minimum of 65% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates appearing in Class 12th exams in 2024 are also eligible for the test.
- Candidate’s age should be below 21 years to be eligible.
- For the LLM program, candidates should have a graduation degree with minimum 55% marks (50% for reserved category).
- Candidates should have a post-graduation degree with 55% marks or Ph.D. programs are also eligible for LLM courses
- There is no age limit for LLM programs.
AIL LET 2024 Application form
The AIL LET application form will be available in online mode only. It is expected that the registration process will start from 4th week of May 2024.
- Visit the main website of Army Institute of Law, www.ail.ac.in
- Click on the admission section, and select the “New Registration” Option
- Enter the asked details to register yourself such as Date of birth, Candidates Name, Phone Number, Father’s Name, E-mail ID.
- Candidates will receive the login details on their registered e-mail ID
- Login to your account and fill the application form with correct details
- Pay the fee & Upload necessary documents
- Submit the form and print the confirmation page for future proceedings.
Candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs 3000/- through online mode via debit card or credit card or Net-Banking facility to complete the registration process. After being redirected to the payment gateway, the candidates have to enter their card details and wait till the process completes and you receive a confirmation message. Candidates can also use offline mode by generating a Demand Draft in favour of “Army Institute of Law” payable at Patiala branch.
- Application Fee – Rs 3000/-
- Application fee with late fine – Rs 4000 (3000+1000)
Documents to be uploaded at the time of registration
- Scanned Photograph of maximum 120kb size
- Scanned Signature of maximum 100kb size
- 10th class passing certificate of maximum 1.5mb size
- Army category certificate of maximum 1.5mb size (if required)
AIL LET 2024 Exam pattern-
|Language of Question Paper
|Type of Examination
|Number of Questions
|1 mark for each correct response
No negative marking
|Multiple Choice Questions
|Locations and Exam Centres
|Tentatively 55 cities in India
AIL LET 2024 Exam Centres
AIL LET 2024 Seat Reservation-
The institute has mentioned the seat reservation quota for all candidates. The details are mentioned in the table below.
|Other Backward caste (OBC)
|Scheduled Caste (SC)
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)
AIL LET 2024 Admit card
The admit card of AIL LET 2024 will be available on the official website of the University. Students can download it from 3rd week of April 2024. The admit card will contain the student’s name, photograph, signature, contact details, along with the exam details such as center address, date, and timings. It is the most important document for AIL LET 2024 Exam
- Visit the official website of the University to download their AIL LET admit card 2024.
- Candidates must use their login credentials to open their accounts
- After login the account, candidates have click on “Admit Card”
- Open and click the tab.
- The admit card will appear on your screen.
- Candidates must download their respective admit cards and get a printout of the admit card for the future proceedings.
AIL LET 2024 Syllabus
- English – Vocabulary testing and Reading passages, Fill in the blanks, Tenses, synonyms, and antonyms, Idioms and phrases, Correct sentence selection.
- General knowledge – Current affairs, History, Geography, Economics, and General science topics have been covered.
- Mental Ability – Series completion, Blood relations, Direction sense test, Coding and decoding, Logical Venn diagrams, Completion of the series carries questions of equal marks.
- Legal Aptitude – International and criminal laws, IPR, General awareness of Law, Constitution, etc.
AIL LET 2024 Important Books
- Pearson GK by Thorpe Edgar
- Introduction To General Science by Ravi Bhushan
- Fundamental rights and Enforcement by Uday Raj Rai
- Environment by Shankar
- Legal Awareness and Legal Reasoning by A.P Bhardwaj
- India and the Contemporary World, NCERT
AIL LET 2024 Result
The result of AIL LET 2024 will be available on the official website. It will be available in the month of June 2024. In the next step, open the website and search for AIL LET 2024 Result. Select the program applied for and your enter name and roll number to check the result. After submitting the details, candidates will be able to check their subject wise marks.
AIL LET 2024 Counseling:
- The students will get all the information for the Counseling process. The counseling session begins from June-July 2024 for the students appearing in the institute.
- All the Students must be present on the date mentioned required visiting the Registrar of College.
- Document verification is done under the supervision of the guardian. The required document should be original. All passed Exam documents. 2 Self-attested copies of documents, Transfer certificate, Migration and caste certificate, Id proofs, admit card and score-card of AIL LET 2024.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on AIL LET 2024!