AIIMS MBBS 2017 Eligibility Criteria must be satisfied by the candidates to be eligible for the exam. If even a single condition remains unfulfilled, then the candidates will not be considered eligible for the exam.
Eligibility conditions are the pre-requisites that must be satisfied by the candidates in order to be eligible for the exam. The officials have decided these conditions to provide a biased method for selecting the candidates for the exam. Other details related to the eligibility criteria are provided below.
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The various conditions in AIIMS MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2017 are as follows:
- The age of the candidates must be 17 years taken on 31 December of the admission year.
- The candidates must have qualified class XII from CBSE/ISC or any other equivalent board.
- They must have studied English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in their class XII.
- The candidates must have secured at least 60% marks in qualifying exam. Relaxation of 10% for the candidates belonging to the SC, ST and OPH categories.
- The candidates those who have the disability in lower limbs between 50%-70% will only be considered in this category.
- The candidates will have to produce the required certificates.
The Eligibility Criteria of AIIMS MBBS 2017 for the overseas candidates states that the candidates will have to satisfy all the pre-requisites and also have to submit the proof of registration as OCI under Section 7A of Citizenship Act 1955. For complete details of eligibility for overseas candidates, check the below given details.
The candidates must not apply for the exam without checking the eligibility for the AIIMS MBBS 2017 as the application forms of the ineligible candidates will either be rejected or will not be accepted. In any of the case, the registration fee will not be refunded to the candidates.
Keep Checking CareerLive360 For Latest Updates on AIIMS MBBS 2017 Eligibility Criteria.!