UPCPMT 2017 Exam Pattern will be followed by the exam officials for preparing the question paper for the main exam. The candidates those who are appearing in the exam must have these details so that they can prepare accordingly. The exam pattern details include the details for the number of questions, types of questions, total time, marking scheme, etc. All such details related to the UPCPMT 2017 is provided in this article.
UPCPMT 2017 Exam Pattern
The UPCPMT 2017 will be conducted in the third week of May 2017. It is beneficial for the candidates to have the details for the exam pattern. They will find it easy in the exam if the candidates are completely aware of the pattern.
- As per the UPCPMT Exam Pattern 2017, there will be 200 questions asked in the exam.
- These questions will be multiple choice questions, i.e., the candidates will be provided four options and they will have to choose the correct answer as per their knowledge.
- The medium of question paper will be Hindi and English as well.
- For every correct answer, 4 marks will be added to the candidate’s total whereas there is no negative marking in the exam.
- The total time provided to complete the exam will be 3 hours or 180 minutes.
- The question paper will be divided into four sections of 50 questions each. These sections will be Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Botany.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
Points To Ponder:
- If the candidates have the detail for the UPCPMT 2017 Exam Pattern, then they can easily decide the sections and the topics in which they are weak and need more practice.
- This will help them in scoring more marks in the UPCPMT 2017.
- As there is no negative marking, therefore the candidates can attempt all the questions without the fear of marks being deducted.
Keep Checking CareerLive360 for Latest Updates on UPCPMT 2017 Exam Pattern.!