UCEED Result 2020 – IIT Bombay has declared the result of UCEED 2020 on March 13, 2020. The result is declared online on uceed.iitb.ac.in. Candidates can now check the UCEED 2020 result online by entering E-mail and password. UCEED result 2020 contains the name and roll number of the candidates along with their subject-wise marks obtained and the rank attained. Qualified candidates have to send their application for admission into Bachelor of Design (B. Des) programmes in the month of June 8 to 30, 2020 for final seat allotment process. UCEED 2020 was held on January 18, 2020. Approx. 11,000 appeared for the exam. We have updated the UCEED result 2020 link on this page. Read the article for more details on UCEED 2020 score card
Latest- Click here to check UCEED Result 2020
UCEED Result 2020 Date
Check the UCEED Important dates to know the further admission process-
|UCEED 2020 Exam Date||January 18, 2020|
|Released of Answer Keys||January 21, 2020|
|Last Date to Submit Challenge||January 27, 2020|
|UCEED Result 2020 Declaration Dates||March 13, 2020|
|UCEED Score Card Downloading Dates||March 13, 2020|
|Start of Application for B.Design Courses||June 8- 30, 2020|
|Round 1 of Seat Allotment||July 4, 2020|
|Round 2 of Seat Allotment||July 11, 2020|
|Round 3 of Seat Allotment||July 15, 2020|
How to Check UCEED Result 2020?
The scorecard is available for qualified candidates only. No hard copy of will be sent to the students. To check the UCEED result 2020 and to download the scorecard, candidates need to follow the below mentioned steps-
- Click the above given link or visit the official website of the UCEED 2020, http://www.uceed.iitb.ac.in
- Now, log in to your account with the help of registered email ID and password.
- UCEED 2020 result will display on the computer screen.
- Download the copy of result and save the same for future use.
UCEED 2020 Number of Seats
UCEED Result 2020- Important Information
If a candidate scores a rank in the exam, it will not guarantee his/ her admission in B. Des program. A normalized rank list will be prepared on the basis of the candidates’ score in the exam. The candidates placed first in this rank list will first be preferred for the admission process. The candidates those who satisfy the minimum marks criteria will only be included in the rank list.
Minimum prescribed marks for creating in the rank list
|Merit List||Minimum % of marks in each Section in Part-A and Part-B||Minimum Total Marks|
|Common Rank List (CRL)||10||100|
|OBC-NCL rank list||9||90|
|SC rank list||5||50|
|ST rank list||5||50|
|PwD rank list||5||50|
UCEED 2020 Participating Institutes
- Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
- Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati
- Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad
- Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing, Jabalpur
- Manipal University Jaipur
- Nirma University, Ahmedabad
- JK Lakshmipat University, Jaipur
- ICAT Design and Media College, Chennai
- ARCH College of Design and Business, Jaipur
- Chitkara University, Punjab
- Central Institute of Technology, Kokrajhar, etc
The UCEED 2018 top-rankers are listed below-
- Ms. Saumya Divya Oberoi from Pune secured the first position with a score of 244.
- Mr. Atul Tripathi from Ghaziabad secured the second position with a score of 230.
- Ms. Krishna Ramesh Nair from Thiruvananthapuram secured the third position with a score of 223.
Stay Connected with StudyGardes for Latest Updates on UCEED Result 2020!