NMAT Exam Pattern 2018– GMAC has released the NMAT 2018 Test pattern for the aspirants. The candidates who are applying for the NMAT by GMAC 2018 must have the details for the NMAT 2018 exam pattern so that they can prepare accordingly for the exam. Here, we will be providing the details for the total number of questions in the exam, a total number of sections in the question paper, maximum marks in the exam, the time allotted to complete the exam, etc. After knowing the NMAT Test pattern 2018, the candidates will be able to make their exam preparation strategy. Aspirants should be well aware of the sections in which they need more attention. Check the article for all the other details for the NMAT Exam Pattern 2018.
NMAT Exam Pattern 2018
As per the NMAT 2018 Exam Pattern, the question paper will be consisting of 120 questions. The candidates will be given 120 minutes to complete these questions. The question paper will be divided into three sections namely, logical reasoning, quantitative skills, logical reasoning. There will be 32 questions in the language skills section, 48 questions in the quantitative skills section and 40 questions in the logical reasoning section.
|S.No||Section||No. of Questions||Time in Minutes|
NMAT Exam Pattern 2018- Some Important Points
Below are few important points related to the exam Pattern of NMAT 2018
- The questions in NMAT exam pattern 2018 will be of multiple choices. The candidates will have to choose a correct answer from the provided options.
- The maximum time for completing the exam will be 120 minutes or two hours. Candidates will not be provided any extra time under any circumstances.
- The candidates will have to attempt and perform equally well in all the sections in order to qualify the exam.
- These sections will be individually timed.
- If a candidate moves out of a section, then he/she will not be able to re-enter that section.
- There is no negative marking in the exam. Therefore, there will be no deduction for the incorrect answers.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on NMAT Exam Pattern 2018..!!