NMAT Exam Pattern 2022– GMAC will release the exam pattern of NMAT 2022 for the aspirants. The candidates who are applying for the NMAT by GMAC 2022 must have the details for the NMAT 2022 exam pattern so that they can prepare accordingly for the exam. Here, we will be providing the complete NMAT exam pattern including the total number of questions asked, a total number of sections, maximum marks, exam duration, etc. After knowing the NMAT 2022 paper pattern, the candidates will be able to make their exam preparation strategy. Aspirants should be well aware of the sections in which they need more attention. Check the article for all the other details for the NMAT Exam Pattern 2022.
NMAT Exam Pattern 2022
As per the NMAT 2022Exam Pattern, the question paper will be consisting of 108 questions. The candidates will be given 120 minutes to complete these questions. The question paper will be divided into three sections namely, logical reasoning, quantitative skills, logical reasoning. There will be 36 questions in each section that are language skills, quantitative skills, logical reasoning section.
|Section||No. of Questions||Time in Minutes||Score Range|
|Language Skills||36||28||12- 120|
|Quantitative Skills||36||52||12- 120|
|Logical Reasoning||36||40||12- 120|
NMAT Exam Pattern 2022- Some Important Points
Below are few important points related to the exam Pattern of NMAT 2022
- The questions in NMAT exam pattern 2022 will be of multiple choices. The candidates will have to choose a correct answer from the provided options.
- The maximum time for completing the exam will be 120 minutes or two hours. Candidates will not be provided any extra time under any circumstances.
- The candidates will have to attempt and perform equally well in all the sections in order to qualify the exam.
- These sections will be individually timed.
- If a candidate moves out of a section, then he/she will not be able to re-enter that section.
- There is no negative marking in the exam. Therefore, there will be no deduction for the incorrect answers.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on NMAT Exam Pattern 2022..!!