NIMCET Application Form 2022- NIT, Raipur will release the application form of NIMCET 2022 in the last week of February 2022. NIMCET 2022 application form will be available online on the official website- nimcet.in. The last date to submit the online NIMCET 2022 registration form is March 2022. Indian Nationals securing at least 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in graduation course can apply for NIMCET 2022. Along with the NIMCET application form, candidates have to pay the application fee and requisite documents. NIT MCA Common Entrance Test (NIMCET) 2022 will be held in May 2022 for admission to MCA programmes. Read the below article to know all about NIMCET registration 2022-
NIMCET Application Form 2022 Date
Below are the NIMCET registration dates. Aspirants need to submit the NIMCET application form before the last date.
NIMCET 2022 Registration Date
|Event||NIMCET Registration Dates|
|Release of Official Notification||February 2022|
|NIMCET Registration 2022 Start Date||March 2022|
|Last Date to Apply for NIMCET 2022||March 2022|
|Release of Admit Card||May 2022|
|NIMCET 2022 Date and Time of Examination||May 2022|
NIMCET Registration 2022- Documents Required
- Recent passport size photograph (of size between 50 KB and 1 MB)
- Scanned signature (of size between 50 KB and 1 MB)
- Scanned copy of attested mark sheets and certificates in pdf format (max. size 1 MB each)
- A valid ID proof in pdf format (max. size 1 MB each) [such as Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card/ Voter ID Card/ Driving License]
How to Fill NIMCET Application Form 2022?
The application form of NIMCET 2022 is available online on the official website only. Aspirants have to follow the below given steps to apply for NIMCET 2022-
Steps to fill NIMCET 2022 Application Form
- Step 1 – Online NIMCET Registration: After checking the eligibility criteria, visit the official website. Enter the necessary details like email ID and mobile number to register for NIMCET 2022. After online registration, applicants will receive an email containing a link to set the password.
- Step 2 – Filling the NIMCET application form 2022: Now, login to your account with the help of asked credential like application ID and password to fill the NIMCET online form. Enter Name, date of birth, address, graduation details, Father’s name and other asked details in the application form.
- Step 3 – Uploading documents: After filling the online form, candidates have to upload some relevant documents such as the photograph, signature, date of birth proof, proof of identity, all marksheet/cards etc.
- Step 4 – Payment of application fee: In the last step, applicants have to pay the application processing fee through online mode only.
- Step 5 – Download Confirmation page: After successful fee payment, take a print copy of the submitted NIMCET application form 2022 for future references.
NIMCET 2022 Application Fee
Along with the NIMCET 2022 application form, candidates have to pay the below given application processing fee
- OPEN/OPEN-EWS/OBC category- Rs. 2,500/-
- SC/ST/PwD category- Rs. 1,250/-
NIMCET 2022 Application Form- Important Instructions
- Read all the eligibility criteria before filling the online NIMCET registration form. The exam authority will cancel the form of ineligible candidates without any intimation.
- Carefully go through the instructions provided before filling the application form
- Upload the required documents in the given specification only.
- Download the print copy of the confirmation page after submitting the NIMCET application form for future use.
Applicants can contact the below address in case of any error or guidance
The Secretary, NIMCET-2022,
National Institute of Technology Raipur,
G.E Road, Raipur – 492010, Chhattisgarh
Ph. No: – +91 73035 20035 E-mail: [email protected]
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on PG Admission 2022!