NIMCET Application Form 2020- NIT, Raipur has released the application form of NIMCET 2020 on March 6. NIMCET 2020 application form is available online on the official website- nimcet.in. The last date to submit the online NIMCET 2020 registration form is March 31, 2020 (5 PM). Indian Nationals securing at least 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in graduation course can apply for NIMCET 2020. Along with the application form, candidates have to pay the application fee and requisite documents. NIT MCA Common Entrance Test (NIMCET) 2020 will be held on May 31, 2020 for admission to MCA programmes. Read the below article to know all about NIMCET registration 2020-
Latest- Click Here to apply for NIMCET 2020
NIMCET Application Form 2020 Dates
Below are the NIMCET registration dates. Aspirants need to submit the application form beore the last date.
NIMCET 2020 Registration Dates
|Event||NIMCET Registration Dates|
|Release of Official Notification||February 27, 2020|
|NIMCET Registration 2020 Start Date||March 6, 2020 [10 am]|
|Last Date to Apply for NIMCET 2020||March 31, 2020 [up to 5 pm]|
|Release of Admit Card||May 18 to May 29, 2020|
|NIMCET 2020 Date and Time of Examination||May 31, 2020 [Time: 10.00 am to 12 noon]|
NIMCET Registration 2020- Documents Required
- Recent passport size photograph (of size between 50 KB and 1 MB)
- Scanned signature (of size between 50 KB and 1 MB)
- Scanned copy of attested mark sheets and certificates in pdf format (max. size 1 MB each)
- A valid ID proof in pdf format (max. size 1 MB each) [such as Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card/ Voter ID Card/ Driving License]
How to Fill NIMCET Application Form 2020?
The application form of NIMCET 2020 is available online on the official website only. Aspirants have to follow the below given steps to apply for NIMCET 2020-
Steps to fill NIMCET 2020 Application Form
- Step 1 – Online NIMCET Registration: After checking the eligibility criteria, visit the official website. Enter the necessary details like email ID and mobile number to register for NIMCET 2020. After online registration, applicants will receive an email containing a link to set the password.
- Step 2 – Filling the NIMCET application form 2020: Now, login to your account with the help of asked credential like application ID and password to fill the NIMCET online form. Enter Name, date of birth, address, graduation details, Father’s name and other asked details in the application form.
- Step 3 – Uploading documents: After filling the online form, candidates have to upload some relevant documents such as the photograph, signature, date of birth proof, proof of identity, all marksheet/cards etc.
- Step 4 – Payment of application fee: In the last step, applicants have to pay the application processing fee through online mode only.
- Step 5 – Download Confirmation page: After successful fee payment, take a print copy of the submitted NIMCET application form 2020 for future references.
NIMCET 2020 Application Fee
Along with the NIMCET 2020 application form, candidates have to pay the below given application processing fee
- OPEN/OPEN-EWS/OBC category- Rs. 2,500/-
- SC/ST/PwD category- Rs. 1,250/-
NIMCET 2020 Application Form- Important Instructions
- Read all the eligibility criteria before filling the online NIMCET registration form. The exam authority will cancel the form of ineligible candidates without any intimation.
- Carefully go through the instructions provided before filling the application form
- Upload the required documents in the given specification only.
- Download the print copy of the confirmation page after submitting the application form for future use.
Applicants can contact the below address in case of any error or guidance
The Secretary, NIMCET-2020,
National Institute of Technology Raipur,
G.E Road, Raipur – 492010, Chhattisgarh
Ph. No: – +91 73035 20035 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on PG Admission 2020!