KIITEE Application Form 2019- Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology has released the online application form of KIITEE 2019 on 16 November 2018. The Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Exam, also referred as KIITEE, will be conducted for the admission to UG engineering courses offered by the University. Candidates should check the eligibility before filling the KIITEE 2019 application form. There is no application fee to submit the application of KIITEE 2019. Along the application form, candidates have to upload a few scanned documents such as photograph, signature and class 10th marksheet. The only mode to submit the KIITEEE 2019 application form is online.
KIITEE 2019 will be held in computer-based mode from 15- 24 April 2019. We have updated the complete details and a direct link to fill KIITEE application form. Read the below details to check KIITEE 2019 registration dates and process to apply online.
KIITEE Application Form 2019 Dates
The final KIITEE 2019 registration dates have been released on 16 November 2018 for the candidates. Check the tentative KIITEE 2019 dates here
|1||Start of Online KIITEE 2019 Registration||16 November 2018|
|2||Last Date to Apply Online for KIITEE 2019||25 March 2019|
|3||Slot Booking Commences||05 April 2019|
|4||Release of KIITEE Admit card||05 April 2019|
|5||KIITEE 2019 Exam Dates||15- 24 April 2019|
How to Submit KIITEE Application Form 2019 Online?
Prior to filling the KIITEE 2019 Application Form, the candidates must make sure that they are completely eligible for the exam. For that, they need to check the KIITEE eligibility criteria required for the exam. After that candidates have to simply follow the instructions provided here to submit their application for the exam.
- Visit the KIIT website http://www.kiitee.ac.in or http://www.kiit.ac.in and click the link for the KIITEE Application Form 2019. A link to apply is also provided above.
- Candidates can also download the application form from the official website as no hard copy of the KIITEE 2019 forms will be available.
- Fill all the details in the KIITEE 2019 application form. Make sure that these details are correct and complete in all aspects.
- The form will be divided into different sections. Candidates will have to provide their personal details, education details, contact details, etc.
- Once the candidates are done with the form filling process, they need to re-check the entered details and submit the KIITEE 2019 online form.
Candidates are suggested to download the confirmation page, generated after the successfully submission of KIITEE 2019 application form.
Enclosures With KIITEE Application Form 2019
All the documents should be uploaded in jpg format.
|1||Class X marks sheet||Less than 150 KB|
|2||Photograph||Less than 50 KB|
|3||Signature||Less than 50 KB|
KIITEE Application Form 2019- Important Instructions
- While filling up the KIITEE Application Form, the candidates must make sure that the details entered by them are correct. They are advised to keep the required details ready with them in advance.
- Any fault in application fee will lead to form cancellation without the refund of the application fee.
- Make sure all the documents are of requisite format and size.
- Candidates are advised to keep a copy of their KIITEE 2019 Application Form safe with them.
Admissions, KIIT University, Koel Campus,
Bhubaneswar-751024, Odisha, India”
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on KIITEE Application Form 2019..!!