Government of Jammu and Kashmir, Service Selection Board (JKSSB) has issued a JKSSB Recruitment 2015 notification for the recruitment to 2647 posts of Junior Assistant, Patwari, Driver, Junior Supervisor/ Sub-Auditor, Village Level Worker, Forest Guard, Compiler, Multipurpose Worker, Assistant Compiler, Technician III, Stenographer, & Other vacancies. Eligible candidates who are Permanent residents of Jammu & Kashmir State can apply online. The registration has started from 05 September 2015 and will accomplish on 18 September 2015. For complete eligibility and vacancy details, read the article.
- Online Registration Commence From: 05September 2015
- Online Registration Closes On: 18September 2015
- Payment of Fee: 19September 2015
JKSSB Post Details-
Total Number of Posts: 2647
District-Wise Post Distribution
- Anantnag :113 Posts
- Bandipora: 99 Posts
- Baramulla: 171 Posts
- Budgam: 133 Posts
- Ganderbal: 84 Posts
- Kulgam: 90 Posts
- Kupwara: 112 Posts
- Pulwama: 25 Posts
- Shopian: 72 Posts
- Srinagar: 183 Posts
- Doda: 167 Posts
- Jammu: 307 Posts
- Kathua: 217 Posts
- Kishtwar: 133 Posts
- Poonch: 98 Posts
- Rajouri:197 Posts
- Reasi: 108 Posts
- Samba: 81 Posts
- Udhampur: 164 Posts
- Ramban: 93 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates must have attain a specific age limit on 01 January 2014
- For General Candidates- 18-40 years
- For SC/ ST/ RBA/ ALC/ OSC candidates- 18-43 years
- For Physically Challenged Candidates-18-42 years
- For Ex-Servicemen candidates- 18-48 years for
- For Government Service/ Contractual employees- 18-40 years
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess a Graduation degree from a recognized University and have the knowledge of typewriting having not less than 35 words speed /minute for Junior Assistant post.
- For Driver- Candidates should have passed the matriculation exam.
- For Patwari- Graduate with knowledge of Urdu ,
- For Village Level Worker & Multipurpose Worker- Passed 10+2
Selection Process: Candidates have to qualify all stages of selection procedure including Written test, Skill test, Interview.
Application Fee: Rs.400/- in any of the branches of Jammu and Kashmir Bank in the account number specified and printed on the payment Challan only.
Application Procedure- Eligible Candidates have to apply online through the official website www.jkssb.nic.in between 05 September 2015 to 18 September 2015.
Follow the steps to apply online:
- Scan a copy of Recent Photograph, Signature & Thumb impression
- Visit the website www.jkssb.nic.in or click the above provided link
- Select “Online Application”
- Select the post for which you want to apply and Click “Apply” tab
- Fill all information correctly and carefully
- Submit the Online Form
- Do Not forget to take print copy of Online form for future reference.