JEECUP Result 2019- The Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education (UPBTE) will declare the result of JEECUP (Joint Entrance Examination Council of UP), also known as UPJEE (Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Exam) or UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam, in the 3rd week of May 2019. JEECUP 2019 is scheduled to be held on 28 April 2019. It is a state level Polytechnic entrance exam of Uttar Pradesh to get admission into various polytechnic courses offered different colleges of Uttar Pradesh.
Candidates will have their UPJEE roll number and date of birth details to check the result online. The JEECUP result provides you the marks and ranks obtained in the entrance test. Candidates should save the result copy as they have to show the same during the
JEECUP Result 2019 Date
|1||JEECUP 2019 Exam Date||28 April 2019|
|2||JEECUP Result Date||3rd week of May 2019|
|3||JEECUP Counselling||First week of June 2019|
How to Check JEECUP 2019 Result Online?
- Click the
above givenlink or visit the official website of JEECUP.
- Enter your roll number and the date of birth in the given blanks
- Lastly, click the submit tab to check the JEECUP result 2019
The complete UPJEE result along with the subject wise marks will appear on your computer screen. Candidates have to download the result for future use. No result copy will be mailed to the candidates, Keep the JEECUP result safe as you will need during the
Candidates who have attained minimum qualification marks are allowed to attend the counselling process. Below is the list of necessary documents that candidates will need during the counselling.
Documents Required for JEECUP Counselling-
- JEECUP Admit Card
- JEECUP Result
- 10th Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- 12th Marksheet (if required)
- Character certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Transfer certificate
- Passport size photographs
Reservation of Seats-
Seats in all the colleges are reserved for certain category candidates as per the guidelines of the Uttar Pradesh Government. These categories are:
- Vertical Reservations:
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) if they belong to Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) -27%
- Scheduled Castes (SC) -21%
- Scheduled Tribes (ST) -2%
- Horizontal Reservations:
- Persons with Disability (PwD) with 40% or more disability) – 3%
- Freedom Fighter – 2%
- Ward of Military Personnel – 5%
- Girl Candidates of All Categories – 20%
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on JEECUP Result 2019..!