ITI Syllabus 2024: Candidates preparing for ITI entrance exam 2024 need to cover the entire syllabus of ITI 2024. ITI 2024 syllabus includes topics of all the subjects on which question will be asked. Knowing the ITI entrance exam syllabus beforehand helps in creating a well defines plan to score good marks. Hence, candidate are advised to cover the entire ITI exam syllabus as early they can. ITI entrance exams are conducted at state-level. Here, candidates can check the complete information about the ITI Syllabus 2024 by scrolling down the article.
ITI Syllabus 2024 for Mathematics
- Differential equations
- Sequences and series
- Binomial theorem and its simple applications
- Limit, continuity, and differentiability
- Mathematical reasoning
- Integral calculus
- Mathematical induction
- Sets, relations, and functions
- Vector algebra
- Coordinate geometry
- Permutations and combinations
- Three-dimensional geometry
- Complex numbers and quadratic equations
- Matrices and determinants
- Statistics and probability.
ITI Syllabus 2024 for General Science
- Some basic concepts of Chemistry
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Redox Reactions
- Structural Organization in Animals and Plants
- Diversity in Living World
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Human Physiology
- Genetics and Evolution
- Plant Physiology
- Cell: Structure and Function
ITI Syllabus 2024 for General Knowledge
- Basic GK
- Inventions in the World
- Indian Politics
- Indian Culture
- History, Culture, Traditions & Festivals
- Basic Computer
- Famous Days & Dates
- Indian History
- Indian Economy
- Famous Books & Authors
- Indian Parliament
ITI 2024 Exam Pattern
The ITI entrance exam 2024 will have 100 questions that have to be attempted in 3 hours. The mode of questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). There will be no negative marking in the exam. Candidates must follow the exam pattern of the following sections to make their practice easy and strategies. Here, we have shared the sections of ITI entrance exam 2023 which are mentioned below:
- Numerical ability
- Logical Reasoning
- General Awareness
Candidates can choose from the following ITI courses as per their interests. The list of ITI courses is long with a total of 130 courses. Candidates can check out the institute’s brochure for comprehensive information. With a large number of wide-term and short-term vocational courses, ITIs offer a vast range of chances for candidates.
- Craftsman Mechanic
- Tools and Die Maker
- Computer operator
- Data Entry Operator
- Computer Hardware and Network Maintenance
- Mobile Phone Mechanic
- Hospitality Management
ITI 2024 Selection Process
The selection process for the ITI admission can be done on the basis of class 12th marks as well as an entrance exam. If it is done through the former way, a merit list will be announced for admission to several courses at various institutes in the state. If the entrance exam is performed, candidates have to appear in the test and the merit list will be formulated on the basis of candidates’ achievement.
ITI Entrance Exam 2024 Preparation Tips
These are the following tips for the ITI entrance exam. Candidates must go through the preparation tips to secure good marks.
- Discuss your ideas and questions with the elders and teachers during the exam preparation time.
- Do not panic during exam time.
- Understand your exam pattern and examination rules.
- Solve some sample paper questions.
- Make a study plan to score high marks in the examination.
- Make brief notes.
- Eat healthily and drink enough water regularly.
- Make a study plan. It helps you to follow the routine and cover the syllabus on time.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest News Updates!