IRMASAT 2019 – The IRMASAT online registration is likley to be commenced in the second week of October 2018 and the last date to submit the application form will fall in the last week of December 2018. IRMASAT (IRMA Social Awareness Test) is an all-India level entrance test, conducted by Institute of Rural Management Anand, for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management course (PGDRM). IRMASAT 2019 is a computer-based test which will be held in February 2019 across 28 centres. The duration of IRMASAT Exam is 80 minutes wherein candidates have to solve 40 multiple choice objective type questions. The final selection will be made on the basis of the scores of IRMASAT 2019, Group Activity, and Personal Interview. In this article, aspirants can check the complete details on eligibility criteria, important dates, application form, exam pattern, result, selection procedure, cutoff, etc.
Details of IRMASAT-
- Exam Name- IRMASAT (IRMA Social Awareness Test)
- Exam Level- All-India Level
- Conducting Body: Institute of Rural Management, Anand
- Exam Category: Post Graduate
IRMASAT Important Dates 2019
Check all important dates for IRMASAT 2019 through below given table
|1||IRMASAT 2019 Registration Start Date||2nd week of October 2018|
|2||End Date of Online Registration||4th week of December 2018|
|3||Last Date to Submit Hard Copy of Application Form||4th week of December 2018|
|4||Last date for Foreign Nationals and NRI||4th week of March 2019|
|5||Issuance of IRMASAT Admit Card||1st week of February 2019|
|6||IRMASAT (IRMA Social Awareness Test 2018)||1st week of February 2019|
|7||Date of Group Activities & Personal Interview||2nd week of February 2019|
|8||Final Round of Group Activities & Personal Interview||4th week of February 2019|
|9||Declaration of Final Result for Indian nationals||2nd week of March 2019|
|10||Final Result Date for Foreign nationals||First week of May 2019|
|11||Classes on Bridge Courses||Last week of May 2019|
|12||Induction Programme||1st week of June 2019|
|13||Starting of First Term||4th week of June 2019|
IRMASAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to satisfy all eligibility norms before filling the application form. Check the complete eligibility of IRMA 2019 here-
- Candidate must possess a Graduate degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from a reputed university with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (45% for SC/ ST / DAP).
- Students appearing in final year of Bachelor’s degree can also apply provided they attain the degree by the time of admission.
- Candidates must have a valid CAT 2018 or XAT 2019 score.
- Foreign Nationals, NRI, NRI sponsored applicants, Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) and Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) should have a valid score of GMAT/ GRE (appeared on or after January 2012)/ XAT 2019 or CAT 2018 scores for current batch.
IRMA Seat Reservation
|S.No||Category||Percentage of Seats|
|1||For Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|2||For Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|3||For Other Backward Classes (OBC) belonging to the “Non-creamy” layer (NC-OBC)||27%|
|4||For Differently Abled (DA) candidates||3%|
IRMASAT 2019 Application Form
IRMA will commence the application process for IRMASAT 2019 in the month of October 2019. IRMASAT application form 2019 can be filled through online and offline modes both. Candidates have to submit the completely filled application form correctly along with the application fee in order to receive their IRMASAT 2019 admit card. Check the steps to fill the application form-
Steps to fill Application Form
- Candidates have to visit the main website of IRMA or click the above-given link and click on “Apply now” button.
- Now, fill all the necessary details in the application form.
- In the next step, candidates have to upload the scanned copy of their recent colored passport size photo in the online application form.
- To finally submit the applications, pay the prerequisite non-refundable application fee.
IRMASAT 2019 Application Fee – Candidates can select any of the mentioned modes to pay the application fee
- ICICI Online Payment Gateway
- SBI Challan
- IMS Learning Centre
- Demand Draft
- For General/OBC- Rs.1400
- For SC/ST/DAP- Rs.700
- For Foreign Nationals- Rs. 2000
Note- Candidates belonging to Below Poverty Line (BPL) need not to pay any application fee.
IRMASAT 2019 Exam Centres
IRMASAT 2019 will be conducted at 28 test centres. Candidates have to fill their preference in the application form. Complete details of the examination centre and venue will be mentioned on the admit card. Here is the list of 28 exam centres-
|1||Anand/ Changa/VV Nagar||15||Raipur / Bhilai / Durg|
|2||Bangalore / Tumkur||16||Aizawl|
|3||Bhopal / Vidisha||17||Ranchi|
|4||Greater Kolkata / Kalyani||18||Udaipur|
|5||Chandigarh / Mohali / Panchkula||19||Varanasi|
|6||Chennai||20||Delhi – NCR (Ghaziabad, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Noida, Greater Noida|
|7||Coimbatore||21||Indore / Dewas|
|8||Guwahati / Ri Boi / Mirza||22||Bhubaneswar / Cuttack / Khurda|
|9||Hyderabad / Rangareddy / Secunderabad||23||Thiruvananthapuram|
|10||Jaipur||24||Pune / Pimpri Chinchwad / Talegao|
|11||Lucknow / Barabanki / Sitapur / Unnao||25||Dehradun|
|12||Mumbai / Navi Mumbai / Thane||26||Vishakhapatnam|
|13||Nagpur||27||Kochi / Ernakulam|
|14||Patna / Hajipur / Bihta||28||Ahmedabad|
IRMASAT 2019 Exam Pattern
- IRMASAT Examination 2019 is an online test of 80 minutes (01 hour 20 minutes) duration.
- The question paper will contain 40 objective type multiple choice questions on ‘Issues of Social Concern’. There will be five option associated with each question and candidates have to mark the correct one.
- Marking Scheme– For every correct answer, one mark will be allotted and one-fourth mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
IRMASAT 2019 Syllabus
Below are the important topics on Issues of Social Concern-
- Agriculture and Education
- Environmental Issues
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Employment and Literacy
- Health Issues
- Gender and Social Groups
- Human Rights
- Human Development
- Indian Economy
- Rural & Urban Population
- Rural Development
- Social & Economic Development
IRMASAT 2019 Admit Card
The exam conducting authority will issue the admit card of IRMASAT 2019 in February 2019. Candidates can download the same from the official website by entering their Form Number and Date of Birth. The IRMASAT 2019 admit card will contain name and roll number of the candidate along with the venue and time of the exam. Candidates do note that no hard copy will be issued by IRMA. Candidates will not be able to appear in IRMASAT 2019 without the admit card.
IRMASAT 2019 Result
The result of IRMASAT 2019 will be declared in February 2019 in the form of score-cards. Candidates can visit the official website to check their IRMASAT result. The results will include sectional as well as overall scores of the test takers. Based on IRMASAT exam scores, the conducting body, IRMA will announce a shortlist of candidates after the declaration of IRMASAT 2019 result. The selected candidates will have to attend Group Activities and Personal Interview. The GA & PI process is expected to begin from Februray 2019. The final result of IRMASAT 2019 will be announced in March 2019
IRMASAT 2019 Cutoff
Once the result of IRMASAT 2019 is announced, the Institute of Rural Management Anand will release their IRMASAT 2019 cutoff lists for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management programme (PGDRM). The cutoff mark is the minimum mark or percentile that a candidate requires getting selected for further rounds of the admission process.
Check the previous year category wise IRMASAT cut off from the below-mentioned table:
|Category||IRMA Cutoff (Out of 100 Marks)|
|Other Backward Castes||45.5614|
IRMASAT 2019 Selection Process
As per the IRMASAT 2019 selection process, the shortlisted candidates will have to appear for Group Activities (GA) and Personal Interview (PI) rounds. The final merit list will be prepared by Institute of Rural Management Anand. IRMASAT will announce the shortlisted candidates’ list by the fourth week of February 2019. The final merit list is expected to be announced in the fourth week of March 2019.
Parameters for Final Merit List
|CAT 2017 or XAT 2018 Score||40 Marks|
|Issues of Social Concern Score||10 Marks|
|Group Activities (GA) Score||25 Marks|
|Personal Interview (PI) Score||25 Marks|
Address: Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA)
Post Box No. 60, Anand, 38800, Gujarat, India
Contact: 02692 – 260 391 / 260 181
Fax: 02692 – 260188
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on IRMASAT 2019!