Goa CET 2019- Directorate of Technical Education will conduct the GCET 2019 Entrance Examination on 07 & 08 May 2019 for the admission of candidates in the professional degree courses for the academic year 2019-20. Goa Common Entrance Test 2019 is a state level to get the admission in various UG engineering, architecture and pharmacy courses. Candidates should satisfy the minimum eligibility criteria before applying for the test. The application form for Goa CET 2019 will be released in the last week of March 2019.
Read the article to get details on GCET 2019 information brochure, important dates, eligibility criteria, application form and more.
Goa CET 2019 Exam Dates
The exam authority has only released the GCET 2019 exam dates. The brochure will be released in the last week of March containing all the important dates. Refer the table to check tentative GCET 2019 dates
Check GCET 2019 Exam Notice Here
|S.No||Events||GCET 2019 Dates|
|1||Release of GCET 2019 notification||In the month of March 2019|
|2||Release of Goa CET Application form||1st week of April 2019|
|3||Last date to submit GCET forms||1st week of April 2019|
|4||Written GCET 2019 Exam Date||7 May 2019 (Physics & Chemistry)
8 May 2019 (Mathematics)
|5||Answer keys Release date||3rd week of May 2019|
|6||Declaration of Result||3rd week of May 2019|
|7||Starting of Counselling (submission of application form B)||4th week of May 2019|
Goa CET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for Goa CET 2019 are as follows:
Nationality– The candidates must be an Indian Citizen. Overseas Citizen of India, Non-resident Indians, and Persons of Indian Origin are eligible as well.
- The age of the candidates for Dentistry, Medicine, Homeopathy, Nursing and Allied Health Sciences courses must be 17 years as on 31 December 2019.
- There is no minimum age limit for the candidates applying for Pharmacy, Engineering, and Architecture programmes.
- For MBBS, BDS, BHMS (Homeopathy), BAMS (Ayurveda), Allied Health Sciences and Nursing Courses- Candidates should have a valid score in NEET UG-2019 and must fulfil its eligibility conditions.
- For B.Arch Courses- Candidates must have qualified class 12th examination and have attained NATA 2019 scores
- For B.E., B. Pharm courses- Candidates must have completed class XII with English, Mathematics and Physics as the main subjects and the Biology/ Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Computer Science as the optional subject with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks in PCM (40% for SC/ST/OBC candidates)
Goa CET 2019 Application Form
Goa CET Aspirants will be able to access the application form and the information brochure from the last week of March 2019. Candidates should submit the GCET 2019 application form before the last date, else their forms will not be accepted under any condition. Candidates have to pay the fee of Rs 1800/- along with the forms to complete the process. The application fee should be paid through demand draft payable at “Directorate of Technical Education” at Panaji, Goa. All the details filled in the GCET application form should be authentic and correct.
Goa CET 2019 Exam Pattern
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Test Duration|
Goa CET 2019 Syllabus
To form the GCET 2019 question paper, the syllabus prescribed by the Goa Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education, Porvorim, for Standard XIIth (Science) exam for the current year 2019 in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
|Electrostatic||Relation & Functions||Solid State|
|Magnetic Effect of Current & Magnetism||Calculus||Electrochemistry|
|Atom & Nuclei||Vector & 3-D Geometry||Chemical Kinetics|
|Electronic Devices||Linear Programming||Surface Chemistry|
|Communication Systems||Probability||p-, d- & f- block elements|
|Electromagnetic Induction||Matrices & Determinant||Coordinating Compounds|
|Electromagnetic Waves||Integral||Haloalkanes & Haloarenes|
|Optics||Continuity and Differentiability||Alcohol, Phenols and Ethers|
|Dual Nature of Matter||Biomolecules & Polymers|
Goa CET 2019 Books
Candidates should refer the text books of the respective subjects that are published by Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education. All the questions will be formed on the class 12th topics.
- Textbook for class XII
- Textbook for class XII
Goa CET 2019 Admit Card
Applicants can get the admit card of GCET 2019 straight after submitting the application form. Candidates should physically submit the application form to the office of DTE and obtain their admit card on the same day. The board will not issue any online admit card. Candidates have to bring the admit card on the exam day to get entry in the examination hall.
Goa CET 2019 Exam Centre
The GCET 2019 examination will be conducted at 14 exam centres. Check the list below-
- Tiswadi Cujira (Bambolim)
- Ponda (Farmagudi)
Goa CET 2019 Result
The result of GCET 2019 will be announced online on the main website of the DTE. The result will be declared in form of Merit list. The list also contains the admission schedule, date and time. The board will declare the result in the 3rd week of May 2019.
Goa CET 2019 Participating Colleges
- Goa Medical College
- Goa Dental College & Hospital
- Goa College of Engineering
- Padre Conceicao College of Engineering
- Shree Rayeshwar Institute of Engg. & Info Tech.
- Don Bosco College of Engineering
- Agnel Institute of Technology and Design
- Goa College of Pharmacy
- E. S. Rajaram & Tarabai Bandekar College of Pharmacy
- Goa College of Architecture
- Shri Kamaxidevi Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital
- Gomantak Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya & Research Centre
- Institute of Nursing Education
- Vrundavan Institute of Nursing Education, Colvale
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on Goa CET 2019!