This article provides all the details for the eligibility conditions required to be fulfilled for the exam so that the candidates can easily apply for the same.
UPESEAT Eligibility Criteria 2017
As per the UPESEAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria, the candidates ate if birth must be on or after 1 October 1995. The candidates with date of birth prior to this will not be able to apply for the UPESEAT. Other eligibility criteria details are provided below.
- The candidates must have secured minimum of 60% marks in class X and XII.
- Aggregate of 60% is also necessary in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry.
The candidates must have secured a minimum marks of 80% at class X and class XII level. Also, a minimum of 80% aggregate is required in Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics.
JEE Main Merit
- The candidates must have secured a minimum of 60% marks in class X and class XII.
- They must have also secured 60% aggregate in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry in class XII.
NOTE: As per the guidelines of the University, 20% of the total seats at the University will be filled through JEE Main Merit/ Board Merit. The other remaining 80% will be filled through UPESEAT 2017.
In case, if any ineligible candidate submits his/ her application form without checking the Eligibility Criteria of UPESEAT 2017, then his/ her application will either not be accepted or will be rejected in the further rounds. The application fee will not be refunded as well.
Keep Checking CareerLive360 for Latest Updates on UPESEAT Eligibility Criteria 2017.!