PU LLB 2019 Application Form- Panjab University has released the online application forms for PU LLB 2019. Eligible candidates who wants to get admission in three year LLB course can apply online now. Candidates who have qualified the Bachelor’s degree in any discipline should fill the online PU LLB application form and submit it online before 29 May 2019.
PU LLB 2019 Entrance Examination is scheduled to be conducted in pen and paper mode on 22 June 2019 for admission into 03 year LLB programme offered by Panjab University. Read the article to check the exam dates, eligibility, application process and other required information. We have provided an instant access to the application form as well.
PU LLB 2019 Exam Dates
|1||Start of PU LLB Registration 2019||23 April 2019|
|2||Last Date for PU LLB 2019 Registration||29 May 2019|
|3||Last date to pay fee through bank challan||03 May 2019|
|4||Released of Admit Card||13 June 2019|
|5||PU LLB 2019 Exam Date||22 June 2019|
|6||Answer key Release Date||25 June 2019|
|7||Last date for Objection Submission||27 June 2019|
|8||Uploading of responses||01 July 2019|
|9||Last date to put send cross-objections||03 July 2019|
|10||Declaration of Result||06- 08 July 2019|
|11||Availability of Admission form||First week of July 2019|
- Candidates should hold a Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 45%* marks from Panjab University or any other University recognized by Bar Council of India.
- SC/ST/BC/PwD candidates are eligible for a relaxation of 5% in the minimum qualifying marks.
How to fill PU LLB 2019 application form?
To appear in PU LLB 2019 entrance test, candidates should carefully check the eligibility criteria and then send the filled online application form before the deadline.
- Click the above link or go to the main website of Panjab University, https://pglaw.puchd.ac.in
- Read the instructions carefully and click on “Continue” to fill the PU LLB 2019 application form.
- Enter the asked information with correct spelling and submit the same.
- Now, fill the complete application form of PU LLB 2019
- Pay the requisite application fee through offline mode
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in specified size
- Submit the complete PU LLB application form and take print out of the confirmation page.
PU LLB 2019 application fee
After submitting details, candidates have to generate the online challan form from the website and pay the given application fee in any branch of State Bank of India.
- General – Rs. 2175
- SC/ST/PWD – 1088
PU LLB 2019 Exam Pattern
- The exam will be held in offline mode.
- For each incorrect answer, a deduction of 1/4 mark will be made
- The test duration will be of 1 hour and 30 minutes
- The question paper will consist objective type questions.
- The question paper will be available in Hindi and Punjabi as well.
|S.No||Subjects||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
|1||Current affairs and general knowledge||40||40|
|3||Reasoning Ability and Knowledge of English||40||20|
|100 Questions||100 Marks|
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Education News!!