KVPY Exam Pattern 2020- IISc Bangalore will release the exam pattern of KVPY 2020 for SA, SX and SB streams. KVPY 2020 exam pattern includes information about the type of questions asked, test duration, number of questions, marking scheme, and more. Students appearing for KVPY 2020 must be aware of KVPY paper pattern 2020. Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore will hold the KVPY 2020 on November 1, 2020 (tentatively) for selecting eligible students for the fellowship program in the field of basic science. The test will be commenced in online mode from 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM for Stream SA and from 2 PM to 5 PM for Stream SB/SX. KVPY Exam pattern 2020 helps in creating a better preparation strategy-
KVPY Exam Pattern 2020
KVPY 2020 will be held in online mode (Computer Based Test) only.
- The question paper will be available both in Hindi and English language as well.
- There is no such defined syllabus for the exam. The questions will be asked from the syllabus of class X/XII first year syllabus of B.Sc./B.S/B.Stat/B.Math/Int. M.Sc./M.S, etc.
- The questions will be basically to check the analytical ability of the candidates rather than the factual knowledge.
- The duration of the test will be of 03 hours.
- There will be a total of 80 multiple-choice questions. The candidates will have to choose the correct answer from the provided options.
- Totatl marks for KVPY 2020 is 100 marks.
- As per the KVPY Exam Pattern 2020, the written exam will be divided into two parts, i.e., Part 1 and Part 2. These two parts will be subdivided in subject wise section viz., Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics.
- Each question in part 1 will carry 1 mark, whereas, in part 2, each question will be of 2 marks.
- For incorrect answers from 1 mark question, 0.25 marks will be deducted whereas, for each wrong answer of part 2, 0.5 marks will be deducted
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|PART I||PART II|
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on KVPY Exam Pattern 2020..!!