KVPY Application Form 2020– Indian Institute of Science (IISc) has released the KVPY 2020 application form online on September 6, 2020. KVPY Registration link is available on the KVPY 2020 official website, kvpy.iisc.ernet.in. KVPY application form 2020 last date is October 5, 2020. Class 11, 12 and under-graduate students are eligible to fill the KVPY 2020 registration form. To complete the KVPY application form, students have to submit all the required details and pay the application fee of Rs 1250/- for General/ OBC and Rs 625/- for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates. All the other details related to the KVPY application form 2020 and link are provided
Latest- Click Here to apply for KVPY 2020
KVPY Application Form 2020 Date
IISc Bangalore has released the KVPY registration date. Check the KVPY 2020 application date-
|1||Online KVPY 2020 Registration Start Date||September 6, 2020|
|2||KVPY Application Form 2020 Last Date||October 5, 2020|
|3||KVPY Admit Card Download Date||January 2021|
|4||KVPY 2020 Exam Date||January 31, 2021|
To appear in the exam, the candidates will have to fill and submit their KVPY 2020 registration form. After the KVPY Application Form 2020 last date, no form will be selected under any circumstances. On their application form, the candidates will have to provide personal and academic details. These details must be correct and complete in all aspects. The incomplete and incorrect KVPY registration form 2020 will be rejected. Along with it, the application fees must also be paid by the candidates.
How to Fill and Submit KVPY Application Form 2020?
KVPY Registration form is available on the official website. Follow the below mentioned steps to apply online for KVPY 2020
- First of all, the candidates will have to click the link for kvpy.iisc.ernet.in 2020 application form
- Then they have to click the link for new registration entitled as ‘Click Here for Registration’.
- KVPY registration form 2020 will be displayed. The candidates will have to fill all the details required in the form.
- After the successful registration, the candidates will receive an ID and password on their registered email Id.
- Use this password and Id for logging in again.
- Now candidates must fill the other required details and also upload the required images.
- Once the candidates are done, they can review their KVPY 2020 application form and submit it, if satisfied.
- After the submission of the application Form of KVPY 2020, candidates will have to log in again to submit the application fee.
- Those belonging to the General and OBC categories will have to submit 1250/- as application fee and for SC, ST, PWD candidates, the application fee is 650/-. It can either be paid via one of the available online modes or through the SBI Challan form.
KVPY Registration Form
KVPY Application Form 2020 is compatible with the given version of search engine. Hence, candidates should ensure that they have the any of the given version-
- Internet Explorer (version 10 to 11) or
- Mozilla Firefox (version 50 to 67) or
- Google Chrome (version 70 and above) to fill in the KVPY Registration Form 2020.
KVPY Registration 2020 Fee
- Students have to pay the non-refundable KVPY application fee through online mode.
- Use credit card/ debit card/ net- banking to pay the KVPY fee
KVPY Application fee
|General/ OBC category||Rs. 1250/-|
KVPY Application Form 2020- Documents Required
Along with the KVPY 2020 application form, the candidates will have to submit the listed documents as well. All the images should be in JPG/JPEG format
- Passport size photo (less than 150 KB)
- Signature (less than 80 KB)
- Category certificate or disability certificate, if required, in PDF format (less than 300 KB)
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on KVPY Application Form 2020..!!