KVPY Application Form 2022– IISc will release the application form of KVPY 2022 in online mode in August 2022. KVPY registration link will be updated on the KVPY 2022 official website, kvpy.iisc.ernet.in. Class 11, 12 and under-graduate students are eligible to fill the KVPY 2022 registration form. KVPY application form 2022 last date to be updated soon. To complete the KVPY 2022 application form, students have to submit all the required details and pay the application fee of Rs 1250/- for General/ OBC and Rs 625/- for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates. All the other details related to the KVPY application form are provided below. We will also host the direct link of KVPY 2022 registration on this page.
KVPY Application Form 2022 Date
IISc Bangalore will release the KVPY registration date. Check the KVPY 2022 application date-
KVPY Application Form Date
|Online KVPY 2022 Registration Start Date||August 2022|
|KVPY Application Form 2022 Last Date||September 2022|
|Release date of KVPY Admit Card||October 2022|
|KVPY 2022 Exam Date||November 2022|
To appear in the exam, the candidates will have to fill and submit their KVPY 2022 registration form. After the KVPY application form 2022 last date, no form will be selected under any circumstances. On their application form, the candidates will have to provide personal and academic details. These details must be correct and complete in all aspects. The incomplete and incorrect KVPY registration form 2022 will be rejected. Along with it, the application fees must also be paid by the candidates.
How to Fill and Submit KVPY Application Form 2022?
KVPY registration form is available on the official website. Follow the below mentioned steps to apply online for KVPY 2022.
- First of all, the candidates will have to click the link for kvpy.iisc.ernet.in 2022 application form
- Then they have to click the link for new registration entitled ‘Click Here for Registration’.
- KVPY registration form 2022 will be displayed. The candidates will have to fill all the details required in the form.
- After the successful registration, the candidates will receive an ID and password on their registered email Id.
- Use this password and Id for logging in again.
- Now, candidates must fill in the other required details, upload the required images, and select the KVPY exam centre preference.
- Once the candidates are done, they can review their KVPY 2022 application form and submit it, if satisfied.
- After the submission of the application Form of KVPY 2022, candidates will have to log in again to submit the application fee.
- Those belonging to the General and OBC categories will have to submit 1250/- as application fee and for SC, ST, PWD candidates, the application fee is 650/-. It can be paid through online modes only.
Candidates must download the confirmation page after submitting the online application form of KVPY 2022 to download the KVPY admit card.
KVPY 2022 Registration Form
KVPY Application Form 2022 is compatible with the given version of search engine. Hence, candidates should ensure that they have the any of the given version-
- Internet Explorer (version 10 to 11) or
- Mozilla Firefox (version 50 to 67) or
- Google Chrome (version 70 and above) to fill in the KVPY Registration Form 2022.
KVPY Registration 2022 Fee
- Students have to pay the non-refundable KVPY application fee through online mode.
- Use credit card/ debit card/ net- banking to pay the KVPY fee.
KVPY Application fee
|General/ OBC category||Rs. 1250/-|
KVPY Registration Form 2022- Documents Required
Along with the KVPY 2022 application form, the candidates will have to submit the listed documents as well. All the images should be in JPG/JPEG format
- Passport size photo (less than 150 KB)
- Signature (less than 80 KB)
- Category certificate or disability certificate, if required, in PDF format (less than 300 KB)
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on KVPY Application Form..!!