KVPY Application Form 2020- Indian Institute of Science (IISc) will release the KVPY 2020 application form online in the first week of July 2020. The application form will be available on the KVPY 2020 official website, kvpy.iisc.ernet.in. Eligible students should submit the KVPY application form 2020 before the last date, 2nd week of August 2020. To complete the KVPY 2020 application form, students have to submit all the required details and pay the application fee of Rs 1000/- for General/ OBC Candidates and Rs 500/- for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates. All the other details related to the KVPY application form 2020 are provided here.
KVPY Application Form 2020 Dates
|1||Online KVPY 2020 Registration Start Date||July 8, 2020 (tentative)|
|2||Last Date to Submit KVPY Application 2020||August 20, 2020 (tentative)|
|3||KVPY Admit Card Download Date||2nd week of October 2020|
|4||KVPY 2020 Exam Date||November 1, 2020 (tentative)|
To appear in the exam, the candidates will have to fill and submit their KVPY Application Form 2020. After the last date, no form will be selected under any circumstances. On their application form, the candidates will have to provide personal and academic details. These details must be correct and complete in all aspects. The incomplete and incorrect KVPY registration forms will be rejected. Along with it, the application fees must also be paid by the candidates.
How to Submit KVPY Application Form 2020?
Follow the below mentioned steps to apply online for KVPY 2020
- First of all, the candidates will have to click the link for the application form.
- Then they have to click the link for new registration entitled as ‘Click Here for Registration’.
- The registration form will be displayed. The candidates will have to fill all the details required in the form.
- After the successful registration, the candidates will receive an ID and password on their registered email Id.
- Use this password and Id for logging in again.
- Now candidates must fill the other required details and also upload the required images.
- Once the candidates are done, they can review their application form and submit it, if satisfied.
- After the submission of the application Form of KVPY 2020, candidates will have to log in again to submit the application fee.
- Those belonging to the General and OBC categories will have to submit 1000/- as application fee and for SC, ST, PWD candidates, the application fee is 500/-. It can either be paid via one of the available online modes or through the SBI Challan form.
KVPY Registration 2020 Fee
- Students have to pay the non-refundable KVPY application fee through online mode.
- Use credit card/ debit card/ net- banking to pay the KVPY fee
KVPY Application fee
|General/ OBC category||Rs. 1000/-|
KVPY Application Form 2020- Documents Required
Along with the KVPY Application Form 2020, the candidates will have to submit the listed documents as well:
- Passport size photo,
- Category or disability certificate, if applicable
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on KVPY Application Form 2020..!!