JIPMER Result 2019- JIPMER Puducherry will declare the result of JIPMER MBBS 2019 in the 1st week of June on its official website. JIPMER Medical Entrance Test 2019 is scheduled to be held on 02 June 2019. Candidates who will appear in the entrance test will be able to check the result of JIPMER 2019 with the help of login credentials that are User ID and Password. The candidates belonging to the General category will have to score 50% percent marks and those belonging to the OBC, ST, SC categories will have to score 40% marks to qualify the entrance test. JIPMER MBBS 2019 result will contain the name of the candidate, roll number, total score, percentile, marks obtained in different sections. We will host the direct link to JIPMER result 2019 on this page. Meanwhile, read the details to get complete details on JIPMER result dates and process
JIPMER Result 2019 Date
|1||JIPMER MBBS 2019 Exam||02 June 2019|
|2||JIPMER MBBS 2019 result date||1st week of June 2019|
|3||Release of JIPMER Scorecards||2nd Week of June 2019|
|4||1st Round of Counselling||4th week of June 2019|
|5||2nd Round of Counselling||4th week of July 2019|
|6||3rd Round of Counselling||3rd week of August 2019|
|7||Open Counselling||September 2019|
How to Check the JIPMER Result 2019 Online?
In order to check the JIPMER result, the candidates can simply follow the steps provided below:
- Visit the official website of JIPMER first or click the given link (to be activated after official release)
- Now, search and click the link for the JIPMER MBBS 2019 Result.
- On clicking the link, the candidates will be asked to enter login credentials that are User ID and Password
- Submit these details and the JIPMER 2019 result will appear on the screen.
- Save the result for future reference purpose.
In case, if more than one candidate, score equal marks in the exam, then the merit of the candidates will be decided on the basis of the tiebreaker.
- First of all, the marks of the English subject will be eliminated.
- If still there is a tie then the marks for Physics will be eliminated.
- Then marks for Chemistry and Biology will also be eliminated.
- If still there is a tie then the candidates senior in age will be considered first.
Minimum Qualifying Marks
|Unreserved (UR)/OCI/NRI||50 Percentile|
|Unreserved (UR)–OPH||45 Percentile|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/-OPH||40 Percentile|
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates of JIPMER Result 2019!