JIPMER Admit Card 2019– JIPMER will release the admit card for JIPMER MBBS 2019 on the official website of JIPMER, jipmer.edu.in. The admit card is likely to be issued in the 3rd week of May 2019. The JIPMER Medical Entrance Test 219 is scheduled to be held on 02 June 2019. Candidates who will apply for the test will be able to download the JIPMER 2019 admit card online by using the login credential i.e. registration number and date of birth. JIPMER MBBS 2019 admit card is an important document that without which no candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall. JIPMER admit card 2019 will contain the details of the candidates and the examination such as examination date, time, exam venue, candidate’s name, category and more. We will host the direct link of admit card on this page as well. Read the JIPMER Admit Card 2019 Date and process to download hall ticket-
JIPMER Admit Card 2019 Date
|1||JIPMER Admit Card 2019 Download Date||3rd week of May 2019|
|2||JIPMER MBBS 2019 Dates||02 June 2019|
|3||JIPMER Result 2019 Date||3rd week of June 2019|
|4||Counselling Date||26 June 2019|
How to Download JIPMER Admit Card 2019?
As the admit card will be available via online mode, therefore the candidates must have the details about the admit card downloading process. The steps provided below will guide the candidates in easily downloading their admit card of JIPMER 2019.
- Visit the official website first, jipmer.edu.in or click the above given link.
- Click the “JIPMER 2019 Admit Card” option
- Now, login by entering the application sequence number or unique id and password.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download JIPMER Admit Card 2019 and take a print out as well.
JIPMER Admit Card 2019- Important Instructions
- Reach the examination centre 30 minutes before the examination.
- Do not spoil or mutilate the JIPMER 2019 admit card.
- Also, bring a valid ID proof along with the admit card while appearing in the examination.
- Any electronics devices like watch or calculator are not permitted in the examination.
JIPMER Exam Pattern
- The JIPMER MBBS 2019 will be conducted in online (CBT) mode.
- The test duration will be of 150 minutes.
- The examination will be asked in the English language.
- All questions will be of multiple choice i.e. MCQ type.
- +4 marks will be provided for each correct answer.
- There will be no negative marking.
|4||English Language & Comprehension||10|
|5||Logical and Quantitative Reasoning||10|
|Electrostatics||Solid State||Diversity of Living Organisms|
|Current Electricity||Coordination Compounds||Cell Structure and Function|
|Magnetic effect of current & Magnetism||Solutions||Ecology and Environment|
|Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Current||Haloalkanes and Haloarenes||Human Physiology|
|Electromagnetic Waves||Electro-chemistry||Genetics and Evolution|
|Optics||Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers||Plant Physiology|
|Dual Nature of Matter||Chemical Kinetics||Structural Organization in Animals and Plants|
|Atoms & Nuclei||Aldehyde, Ketone and Carboxylic Acids||Biology and Human Welfare|
|Electronic Devices||Surface Chemistry||Biotechnology.|
|Communication Systems||Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen|
|Isolation of Elements|
|p-Block, d- and f-Block Elements|
|Chemistry in Everyday Life|
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Complete Details of JIPMER Admit Card 2019!