IIM Calcutta ha released the CAT 2018 application form for the aspirants on 08 August 2019. Candidates who have completed their graduation degree and who are appearing in the last semester/ year of graduation, can submit the CAT 2018 registration form till 19 September 2018 upto 05 PM. The CAT registration link is available on https://iimcat.ac.in. The Common Admission Test 2018 is schedule to be held on 25 November 2018. Get the details of CAT 2018 registration-
CAT Registration 2018 Dates
|1||Start of Online CAT Registration||08 August 2018|
|2||Last Date to Apply for CAT 2018||19 September 2018|
Date to Pay fee
|08 August- 19 September 2018|
CAT 2018 Registration – Steps to apply online
Before submitting the form, make sure you are eligible for the CAT 2018 and follow the steps and register online for CAT 2018.
- Visit the official website or click the above given link for CAT 2018 registration
- Candidates have to enter the correct details such as Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and Email Address to register.
- After registration, candidates will receive User ID and passwords. Use the credential to login to the portal and fill the details and submit the form.
CAT 2018 application Fee
- For General/NC-OBC candidate- Rs.1900
- For SC/ST/PwD candidate- Rs. 950
Candidates have to pay the above provided application fee through online mode to complete the application form. Applicants should download the confirmation page.
CAT 2018 Help Desk
If candidates face issue while downloading the application form, connect with Candidate Help Desk by e-mail (email@example.com) or call on 1800 209 0830 (Toll Free)
List of courses
- Post Graduate Programme in Public Policy and Management
- Post Graduate Programme in Securities Markets
- Post-Graduate Programme in Food and Agribusiness Management
- Post Graduate Programme in Management
- Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on CAT 2018 Registration!