Bihar ITICAT 2019 Admit Card- Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) has released the admit card of Bihar ITICAT 2019 on its official website. Bihar Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test (ITICAT) 2019 is scheduled to be held on 28 April 2019 for admissions to ITI programmes offered by various institutes of the state. Candidates will need their registration number and date of birth to download the Bihar ITICAT 2019 Admit Card online. An admit card is an important document that candidates should bring at the exam hall. The admit card will contain the name of the candidates, exam roll number, examination date, time and complete address of the examination venue. Click the below given link to download the Bihar ITICAT Admit Card-
Bihar ITICAT 2019 Admit Card
|1||ITICAT 2019 Admit Card Release Date||18 April 2019|
|2||Bihar ITICAT 2019 Exam Date||28 April 2019|
How to Download Online Bihar ITICAT Admit Card?
- Visit the official website, bceceboard.bihar.gov.in or click the above given link
- Click on the link “ITICAT-2019 Admit Card”
- A pop-up will appear on your screen
- Enter your registration number and date of birth correctly
- Click on submit button
- The admit card of ITICAT 2019 will appear on your screen.
- Take a print copy of the same and keep it safe till the completion of the admission process.
Details on Printed on ITICAT Admit Card
Below details will be printed on the admit card. Candidates have to verify their details before downloading the admit card-
- Name of candidate
- Date of birth
- Registration number
- Roll number
- Examination Centre Code & Address
- Date, time and duration of the examination
- Instruction for Exam day.
Along with the admit card, candidates should bring a valid ID proof while appearing in the examination. Also, read all the instruction mentioned on the admit card before appearing in the ITICAT 2019.
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on Bihar ITICAT Admit Card!