AIPMT 2017– All India Pre-Medical Test, commonly referred as AIPMT, is conducted by CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education), every year. The examination is conducted on first Sunday of May. Aspirants needs need to register online for the examination. Only eligible candidates are allowed to participate in the entrance test, hence make sure you satisfy all the eligibility norms, as issued in the information brochure. AIPMT Exam will be conducted to fill 3200 MBBS of 130 Government Medical & 300 BDS seats of 30 Dental Colleges of India.
A national level medical entrance exam, AIPMT 2017 (All India Pre-Medical Test), also called as AIPDT (All India Pre-Dental Test), is held to delimit eligible candidates for admission to MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery) and BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) programmes, rendered by colleges for 15% merit positions in All India seats and seats offered by the participating Universities/ Institutions/ state governments.
AIPMT 2017 Information Brochure to be Issued in December 2016
AIPMT 2017 Important Dates
- On-line submission of application forms commences on December 2016
- Conclusion of Online Registration: January 2017
- Last date to fill online application fee: 1st week of January 2017
- The last date to submit fee Only By e-challan: January 2017
- Issuance of Admit Cards- April 2017
- AIPMT 2017 will hold on- May 2017
- Display Of OMR Sheet- May 2017
- Display Of Answer key- May 2017
- Announcement of Result- June 2017
AIPMT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit (as on December 31, 2017)- The candidate’s age must be between 17 years to 25 years for admission to 1year MBBS/BDS course through AIPMT 2017. Relaxation in the upper age limit of 5 years will be provided for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/ OBC Categories
Educational Qualification- Candidates must have passed in Chemistry, Physics, Biology/ Biotechnology & English subjects individually with 50% marks to take AIPMT 2017.
AIPMT 2017- Examination Pattern
- The duration of AIPMT 2016 paper would be 3 hours, from 10:00 am to 01:00 pm
- AIPMT Entrance Test shall consist of one paper containing 180 objective type questions from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology)
- Every question will have four options with single correct answer
AIPMT 2017 Application Procedure
Application procedure of AIPMT 2017 comprises of various steps. Candidates have to complete each and every step carefully in order to avoid and discrepancy & rejection. We have summarized the steps below:
- Only online application forms will be accepted.
- Online application forms will be available on http://aipmt.nic.in/
- Click on ‘Apply Online’
- Read all the instruction with utmost care without skipping any point
- Then, Proceed to Apply online
- Fill all the personal details such as Name, Father’s Name, Address, Phone Number and E-mail address with authentic and correct information.
- Upload the scanned image Signature, Left Thumb Impression and Photograph in JPG format
- Make Payment either by e-challan or by Credit Card/Debit Card
- Submit the Details
- Generate Print copy of Confirmation page
AIPMT 2017- Application Fee Details
|Without Late Fee||With Late Fee|
|For General/ OBC||Rs.1200/- (INR)||Rs.2400/- (INR) (Rs.1200 + Rs.1200)|
|For SC/ ST/ PH||Rs.650/- (INR)||Rs.1850/- (INR) (Rs.650 + Rs.1200)|
AIPMT 2017 Qualifying Marks
|Category||AIPMT 2017 Qualifying Marks|
|SC (Scheduled Castes), ST (Schedule Tribes) & OBC (Other Backward Classes)||40%|
|Physically Handicapped (Lower limbs disability)||General– 45%|
|SC /ST / OBC – 45%|
Keep Checking the CareerLive360 for latest updates on AIPMT 2016..!!!