AILET Application Form 2019- National Law University, Delhi has released the AILET 2019 online forms on its main website on 04 January 2019. Eligible candidates can apply online till 08 April 2019. AILET Exam 2019 will be conducted online on 05 May 2019 for admission into B.A.LL.B. (Hons.), LL.M. and Ph.D. programmes. Candidates must have qualified the 10+2 exam or quivalent with minimum 50% marks to apply online for AILET 2019. The application forms will not be considered complete without AILET exam fee of Rs. 3,050/- (Rs. 1,050/- for SC/ST/ PwD candidates). We have provide the link of AILET 2019 application form below. Also, read the article to check the minimum requirement to fill AILET online forms.
AILET Application Form 2019 Dates
Check the start and end date of AILET 2019 online registration. Candidates have to send the filled application forms before the AILET last date.
|S.No||EVENTS||AILET 2019 Dates|
|1||AILET 2019 Notification Release Date||4 January 2019|
|2||AILET 2019 Application Forms Release Date||4 January 2019|
|3||Last date to send filled online application form||8 April 2019|
|4||AILET Admit Card Date||22 April 2019|
|5||AILET 2019 Exam date||5 May 2019 (10:00AM to 11:30AM)|
AILET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The exam conducting authority has also issued the eligibility criteria along with the application form. Candidates should check whether they are eligible for the admission or not before filling the AILET 2019 application form.
Age-limit- There is no age limit to apply for AILET.
|1||B.A.LL.B. (Hons.)||Senior Secondary School Exam or Equivalent Exam with minimum 50% marks. Candidates appearing in 2019 can also apply.|
|2||LL.M||LL.B. or an Equivalent Law Degree with at least 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/Pwd). Candidates appearing in final year LL.B. exams in 2019 are also eligible.|
|3||Ph.D||LL.M. Degree with at least 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/Pwd).|
How to Submit AILET 2019 Application form?
After fulfilling the said eligibility norms, candidates should click the given link to apply online for AILET 2019. Candidates satisfying the above mentioned eligibility norms can apply for the test. The online AILET application form 2019 is available on the NLU’s official website from 04 January 2019. Eligible candidates can send the application forms of AILET 2019 till the last date i.e 8 April 2019. To apply successfully, follow the mentioned steps to submit the AILET 2019 application form
- Click the above link and read the complete instructions carefully
- Select the option “Create New Account”
- Enter you Email ID, Password, Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Address, Mobile Number and other details.
- Click on “Create Account”
- Login again with Email ID & Password and complete the AILET application form with relevant information
- Upload the asked documents in mentioned specification
- Pay the application fee through online mode or by Cash at post offices
- Now, lastly submit the application form online and download the confirmation page generated after the final submission for future use.
AILET Exam Fee-
Candidates have to pay the application fee either by online mode or by cash at a post office. The list of post officies is given below.
- For General Candidates- Rs.3,050/-
- For SC/ST/ PwD candidates- Rs.1,050/-
AILET 2019 Exam Centres
Stay Connected With StudyGrades for Latest Updates on AILET Application Form 2019!